Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt Co. vs. Estill Co. Prediction

Who wins? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Breathitt Co.
      80%
    • Estill Co.
      20%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How do the Bobcat fair against The Engineers should be a good game,as Bobcats roll into Estill Co.:thumb: :banana: :banana: :banana: Breathitt wins this one going away....

Is Estill running the double wing offense again this year or spreading it out?

Breathitt should have no problem with Estill

Is Estill running the double wing offense again this year or spreading it out?

Running the Doublewing this year. Spread just did not work.:D

Breathitt should win handily.

That double wing Estill runs is tricky. I think Breathitt wins but it may not be by as much as some people think.

Breathitt by atleast 21. Final Score Breathitt-42 Estill-14

Breathitt 42

Estill-7

That double wing Estill runs is tricky. I think Breathitt wins but it may not be by as much as some people think.

 

I don't know much about Estill, so my pick is 60% ignorance...

 

I'm basing it on two things...

 

1. I was impressed with Breathitt's talent against P'burg, and I felt they should have won that game by a larger margin but shot themselves in the foot with turnovers.

 

2. They beat Boyd Co. far worse than I expected. Maybe Boyd isn't as good as I thought, but if they are then that was a pretty strong win for the Bobcats.

 

I expect Breathitt will handle Estill's offense pretty well for the most part, but I could be wrong. I think they'll win by at least 3 or 4 TD's.

I don't know much about Estill, so my pick is 60% ignorance...

 

I'm basing it on two things...

 

1. I was impressed with Breathitt's talent against P'burg, and I felt they should have won that game by a larger margin but shot themselves in the foot with turnovers.

 

2. They beat Boyd Co. far worse than I expected. Maybe Boyd isn't as good as I thought, but if they are then that was a pretty strong win for the Bobcats.

 

I expect Breathitt will handle Estill's offense pretty well for the most part, but I could be wrong. I think they'll win by at least 3 or 4 TD's.

 

I'm basing this on watching Estill play Russell in the past. They have some young talent but will not be the most talented team breathitt will see. What makes them difficult is their style of offense. They run a double wing with know splits on the line. It is really unique to watch. Every play is like a human wedge with the Backs hitting the line of scrimmage and just driving behind that wall. It is all about ball control and eating the clock.

 

Boyd Co has some talent but is not real strong on the line. Couple that with losing most physical player (Crisp) in the first half, then it does not suprise men that Breathitt pulled away in the second half of that game.

 

I think Breathitt will eventually pull away in this one but the Engineers deliberate style can frustrate good teams.

I'm basing this on watching Estill play Russell in the past. They have some young talent but will not be the most talented team breathitt will see. What makes them difficult is their style of offense. They run a double wing with know splits on the line. It is really unique to watch. Every play is like a human wedge with the Backs hitting the line of scrimmage and just driving behind that wall. It is all about ball control and eating the clock.

 

Boyd Co has some talent but is not real strong on the line. Couple that with losing most physical player (Crisp) in the first half, then it does not suprise men that Breathitt pulled away in the second half of that game.

 

I think Breathitt will eventually pull away in this one but the Engineers deliberate style can frustrate good teams.

 

:thumb:

Breathitt rolls.. and rolls big.

 

What non-district games do the Bobcats have remaining?

 

Breathitt 48

Estill 13

They play LCA, Lawrence that i know of.

A lot of Estill's performance will hinge on their defense. Offense hasn't been a problem for them in the past, it's been inconsistent play on the defensive side of the ball. If they play solid defense, I predict a very close one...possibly a big upset.

A lot of Estill's performance will hinge on their defense. Offense hasn't been a problem for them in the past, it's been inconsistent play on the defensive side of the ball. If they play solid defense, I predict a very close one...possibly a big upset.

Welcome to BGP strings and be sure to visit the New Member forum....thumb[1].gif

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/forumd...aysprune=&f=34

 

Read the "Everything a Rookie" thread and it will answer, any questions.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.