Kasey Clark Named Class 2A Player of the Year

devil58

Just left the Russell Football banquet & it was announced that he had won the Roy Kidd 2A Player of the Year...Essentially this is being named the Mr. Football of Class 2A...Anybody who has seen this kid play & perform on the "Big Stage" over the last 2 years would probably agree with this award...Congratulations to Kasey on this well deserved statewide honor!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just left the Russell Football banquet & it was announced that he had won the Roy Kidd 2A Player of the Year...Essentially this is being named the Mr. Football of Class 2A...Anybody who has seen this kid play & perform on the "Big Stage" over the last 2 years would probably agree with this award...Congratulations to Kasey on this well deserved statewide honor!!!

:thumb: Kasey has really worked hard and hopefully it will payoff this week when football recruiting goes back live! The Russell seniors had a tremendous run going 40-4, 1 State Title, 1 State runner-up, and the 13-1 season that ended in the Semi-State to eventual champion Belfry! I'm sure many will shed :cry: because Russell will really miss this group of seniors!

Congrats to Mr. Clark! Excellent and well deserved honor indeed.

Kasey has really worked hard and hopefully it will payoff this week when football recruiting goes back live!

Cincinnati still in the mix? I wondered when that Coach left the the interest went to Lansing with him, stayed in Cincy with the new regime, or fizzled all together. I think Clark is more than talented enough to play at the next level and would love to see him play somewhere close.

Is this just a 2A thing or do they do it for each class? I have never heard of this.

Congrats on winning this award.

Every class has the Roy Kidd POY award! Beaumont won in 4A, And the kid from Somerset won 1A, and I don't know who won class 3A!

Congrats to Kasey on winning this award. He definitely deserves it. It seems like he's been playing at Russell forever, and I wish him the very best at wherever he decides to continue his football career and his education. :thumb:

Congrats to Kasey and his family.

Hard to tell just what kind of numbers he might have put up, if he played for a coach with less class than McGlone.

While I'm at it, I'd also give a big "Congrats" to his offensive line. That's the kind of award that reflects on a lot of other people, as well as the back that gets it. :thumb:

Frances