Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill Co. 67 Menifee Co. 59

Featured Replies

Berryman 23 pts 6 rebounds 7 steals

Christopher 24 pts 4 assists

Congrats Engineers way to overcome a 4 - 18 3 point night

Berryman 23 pts 6 rebounds 7 steals

Christopher 24 pts 4 assists

Congrats Engineers way to overcome a 4 - 18 3 point night

 

Must be getting bad shooting tips from Coach Feltner.:thumb: I'm sure they will improve, still early.

Congrats to the Engineers, way to charge out of the gate.

Must be getting bad shooting tips from Coach Feltner.:thumb: I'm sure they will improve, still early.

 

Is that Estills head coach

Great job Engineers. Don't worry about the 3 pt. woes, I know Berryman will find his stroke. Keep it up guys.

Is that Estills head coach

No, Feltner is an assistant. Coach Tiller is the head coach.

Estill travels to Clark Co this Friday. Glad to see some old friends when Estill was in our district and region.

No, Feltner is an assistant. Coach Tiller is the head coach.

 

Thanks

Is that Estills head coach

 

 

No, he is not the head coach. Just one of the assistants. He is a good guy, and a great shooter. I was just giving him are hard time. :)

No, he is not the head coach. Just one of the assistants. He is a good guy, and a great shooter. I was just giving him are hard time. :)

He is a GREAT shooter.

Berryman may be the best player in the 56th district this season.

Estill travels to Clark Co this Friday. Glad to see some old friends when Estill was in our district and region.

Clark is one of the best, if not the best, teams in the 10th region. The Engineers will be better for the experience, but they have no chance against Clark. I don't think any other team in the 14th would either.

Clark is one of the best, if not the best, teams in the 10th region. The Engineers will be better for the experience, but they have no chance against Clark. I don't think any other team in the 14th would either.

This game was played Dec 1. GRC won 90-55.

This game was played Dec 1. GRC won 90-55.

Wow! Am I ever behind. Well, at least my "prediction' was right.:D

Wow! Am I ever behind. Well, at least my "prediction' was right.:D

:laugh: Age my friend..happens to the best of us.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.