Lee Co vs. Estill Co predictions

I hope Lee County can win, however, Estill is coming off a pretty tough loss and will be motivated to win. Lee County's offense seems to be struggling right now, but if they can play good defense, like they did in the third quarter of the the Cordia game, Lee County should be able to win in a squeaker. I think, though, Christopher and Berryman, as well as the other Engineers will be ready to win; and I hope my Cats can keep them at bay.

Estill by 3. Lee misses the big man more than they want to admit, when the 3 doesn't go, you live and die by it! Letcher Central ate them up on the boards and got a good win and I think Estill will do the same!

Lee does miss that inside force that Tyler Rich brought last year but Lee did start out last with two losses and no wins the Bobcats are not off that far right now with 2 wins and one loss with basically the same schedule so far. I do believe we are strugglaing a little offensively right now and Estill is a challenge it will be close but I amsticking with my previos predicition.

Lee by 5. Good insight though MOH.:jump:

Lee isn't hitting on all cylinders right now, but they've still outplayed a decent Jackson County and a scrappy Cordia team. Letcher County Central....last year Lee played them in their 'first game in history' game and this year in their 'first game in history at their new gym' game. Lee lost both. I think that LCC's game vs Lee last year was their strongest of the season.

Estill misses Dixon more than Lee misses Rich. Lee so far hasn't depended on the three point shot this season, but Estill may. I think Coach Wright has his boys stronger, tougher and more experienced than last year. I'm predicting a 20 point Lee win.

Estill is obviously very young however appears to have good chemistry after 2 games. Berryman and Chrispopher are 2 of the better yet underrated players in the 14th and the sophomore group has some very good talent including starting guard, Tristan Cackling. Should be a better game in Beatyville than what I have read in the predictions. While everyone must earn their respect, I am very disappointed that the some Estill Players and the Estill team has not recieved anymore recognition than what they have to this point in their short stint in the 14th region. Dixon was not even voted all region last year after being voted all 10th region team as a junior in a much stronger region that year. Coach Tiller is struggling to schdule similar to problems encountered in the 10th. Berrryman ad Christopher are very good players, I hope they are recognized as such. Lee will have to claw to a win in this game but I predict will win the 14th for the first time since 73'.

...I am very disappointed that the some Estill Players and the Estill team has not recieved anymore recognition than what they have to this point in their short stint in the 14th region. Dixon was not even voted all region last year after being voted all 10th region team as a junior in a much stronger region that year...

Estill didn't get much recognition in the 14th last year, but were only 8 -7 against 14th Region teams. I really thought that Estill would fare well last year in the 14th, but something was apparently missing.

Dixon was one of the top players in the 14th.