Everything posted by anoldtimer
-
June Buchanan 84 Breathitt County 63
Well I don't know what happened, but I do know that June B is a pretty good team, not taking anything away from the Bobcats, but IMO June B is the better team.
-
Bobby Keith story
I had the honor of getting to know Coach Keith and he is a great man and a great coach. Good story.
-
June Buchanan 84 Breathitt County 63
No!
-
Rules Violation
I am not sure, but I think this rule may have changed.
-
PCC 60 Wolfe Co. 49
I played at Wolfe several years ago and you can't count out the Wolves no matter what kind of season they have had. A very well coached bunch of young men.
-
North Hardin 123 Fort Knox 19
I agree. I watched a game like this in 01. Knott Central beat Riverside 104-18 and the press was on most of the game and this was the first round of the 55th district tournament.
-
Powell Co. 73 OBI 70
:lol: Very true, I remember playing them in high school, they have some players, but some of them seem to take nights off.
-
Should the #1 player in your region, still be #1?
i agree, way to soon to be talking about this.
-
Five Whitley Co. players in car accident.
My prayers go out to the young men.
-
Wolfe/Hazard Predictions 12/5
You all are right, but it does not hurt to hope!! :banana:
-
Wolfe/Hazard Predictions 12/5
I think this will be a good game. This will the first game for Hazard and Wolfe has played a couple. I am going with the Wolves to win by 2.
-
Knott vs. Wolfe predictions
Well, I am a Wolfe fan, but I'm afraid Knott has to much talent for the Wolves. Knott by 17.
-
Your favorite Sweet 16 moment
I did as well. One of the best games I have had the pleasure to watch.
-
Lee Co vs. Estill Co predictions
Lee by 20!
-
Buckhorn 97 Wolfe 78
How many did Gilbert have tonight?
-
Any updates on Wolfe and Buckhorn?
Anybody know anything? Trying to get it on the web, but all I can get is Perry and Knott.
-
Wolf & Buckhorn predictions 1/27
Wolfe is playing better than anyone in the region right now. I will go with Wolfe by 12 in this one. They are going to take home the Wolves first All A Regional this year.
-
14th All A Region Teams
Several teams that could take it. I think it is wide open. Always a fav. is Hazard.