Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobby Keith story

Featured Replies

For you Bobby Keith fans out there,

The Times-Tribune has a very nice (IMO) feature story on the legendary Clay County basketball coach.

I thought the story would be a good one when I assigned it to staff writer Chris Parsons and Parsons did an excellent job with it.

It's not on the website yet, but will be shortly.

^ I am sure that you will but please post the link when available.

  • Author

No problemo ...

Love to read it. Bobby was so fun too watch coach. I used to call him the Bobby Knight of high school b-ball.

Coach Keith is a legend in Kentucky basketball. What a delight his teams were to watch. He could take his and beat yours or vice versa. He could get kids to play his way.

A good friend of mine played for and coached with Coach Keith. He had some great stories to share with me about Coach.

 

Bobby Keith was, is and will be a coaching legend for as long as they are bouncing the round ball in this state.

Out of curiosity, what did Bobby Kieth do while coaching? Did he teach or what? If so, what?

Out of curiosity, what did Bobby Kieth do while coaching? Did he teach or what? If so, what?

He won. That's all you need to know.

I had an opportunity, to sit with Coach Keith at a RUPP, several years ago and I just listened, to his stories of his players, games and his passion of HS Basketball.

 

The greatest compliment I could pay him, is to say..."You hear the word Clay County and Coach Keith, is the next word out of your mouth".

 

One of the best of all-time.

One of Coach's favorite quotes was "Good things come to those who work hard". I think that sums up Coach Keith and what he stands for.

He won. That's all you need to know.

I already knew that

One of Coach's favorite quotes was "Good things come to those who work hard". I think that sums up Coach Keith and what he stands for.

 

excellent first post nedreader - welcome.

I had the honor of getting to know Coach Keith and he is a great man and a great coach. Good story.

I had an opportunity, to sit with Coach Keith at a RUPP, several years ago and I just listened, to his stories of his players, games and his passion of HS Basketball.

 

The greatest compliment I could pay him, is to say..."You hear the word Clay County and Coach Keith, is the next word out of your mouth".

 

One of the best of all-time.

:thumb: :thumb: Great Post and assesment of Keith. He was a great coach.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.