Everything posted by hopper24
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
NCC 28-7, smelling the 3-peat.
-
Best team regardless of Class
This time of year, easy Trinity.
-
Letcher Co. Central at Highlands (5A)
This game will be flat out ugly. Birds roll on.
-
NKY Coaches All-State Nominees
Congrats to all these fine young players.
-
#1 Seeds most likely...
I really doubt that will happen.If so to who?
-
#1 Seeds most likely...
- Who Is The Best Team To Miss The Playoffs?
Someone didn't make the playoffs? We will have to expand them!:lol:- Simon Kenton 21 Highlands 7 (Freshman)
I want to see the Pioneers grow into a power just as much as anyone, but I believe you are getting a little ahead of yourself. This years freshman team was truly special and the best team in NKY. I hope they stay where they are and continue to develop.The youth programs are doing well with the addition of the middle school teams, more kids are getting there chance to see the field. The key is to get SUCCESS at the varsity level. Then you won't have to worry about defections to other schools. Hopefully that will happen.- Pendleton/Harrison Predictions
Harrison 35-0:fight:- Simon Kenton vs. Ryle
???????- Scott at Highlands/Predictions
Congrats Scott on making the playoffs. As for the game,HHS 49-0.- CovCath at Dixie: Predictions
This has all the makings of a great game. I'll take the blue Colonels by 1 in OT. Good luck to both teams.- Simon Kenton vs. Ryle
I agree, I think they will be fired up after the upset earlier in the year.- Simon Kenton vs. Ryle
Who wins and why- Campbell County at Boone Co: Predictions
Rebels 28-17 over the purple camels- What Potential Playoff Game Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Most definately, and also NCC/Corbin.- Newport at NewCath (Kind of): Predictions
36-6 Breds- Boone County 38 Madison Central 21
He didn't want to buy for 3, or they would have had it already.- NCC 41 Beechwood 28
I think there is a real good chance of that happening.- Simon Kenton 28 Newport 20
SK gets a win going into the playoffs, not very impressive to say the least.- Simon Kenton 21 Highlands 7 (Freshman)
AMEN....- Simon Kenton 21 Highlands 7 (Freshman)
That was Summit View Middle they were talking about last night which sends kids to SK, Scott, and Dixie. They were undefeated last year as well.- Who is your favorite to win 2A?
Newport Central Catholic- Simon Kenton 21 Highlands 7 (Freshman)
Definitely the worst ever! Good play caller for the camel D!- Simon Kenton 21 Highlands 7 (Freshman)
Pick on the announcer,:cry::cry: BTW good sportsmanship!:jump::jump: - Who Is The Best Team To Miss The Playoffs?