Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hopper24

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hopper24

  1. NCC 28-7, smelling the 3-peat.
  2. This time of year, easy Trinity.
  3. This game will be flat out ugly. Birds roll on.
  4. Congrats to all these fine young players.
  5. I really doubt that will happen.If so to who?
  6. Someone didn't make the playoffs? We will have to expand them!:lol:
  7. I want to see the Pioneers grow into a power just as much as anyone, but I believe you are getting a little ahead of yourself. This years freshman team was truly special and the best team in NKY. I hope they stay where they are and continue to develop.The youth programs are doing well with the addition of the middle school teams, more kids are getting there chance to see the field. The key is to get SUCCESS at the varsity level. Then you won't have to worry about defections to other schools. Hopefully that will happen.
  8. Congrats Scott on making the playoffs. As for the game,HHS 49-0.
  9. This has all the makings of a great game. I'll take the blue Colonels by 1 in OT. Good luck to both teams.
  10. I agree, I think they will be fired up after the upset earlier in the year.
  11. Rebels 28-17 over the purple camels
  12. He didn't want to buy for 3, or they would have had it already.
  13. I think there is a real good chance of that happening.
  14. SK gets a win going into the playoffs, not very impressive to say the least.
  15. That was Summit View Middle they were talking about last night which sends kids to SK, Scott, and Dixie. They were undefeated last year as well.
  16. Definitely the worst ever! Good play caller for the camel D!
  17. Pick on the announcer,:cry::cry: BTW good sportsmanship!:jump::jump:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.