Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton/Harrison Predictions

Who will win? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Harrison Co.
      80%
      20
    • Pendleton Co.
      20%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Breds took the first meeting 34-0 over the Wildcats, but I think Pendleton will hang with them for a while. In the end I see Harrison winning, but much closer than some might think.

I will take the Wildcats in a stunning upset as they win their first district game ever, 16-12.

I will take the Wildcats in a stunning upset as they win their first district game ever, 16-12.

 

 

If I were you...I wouldn't put up anything of value on that prediction.:jump:

Harrison is a blowout.

42-6

Any word from Harrison on the injuries? With half the team still healthy Harrison Wins big.

Should be a good game Pendleton looks as if there ready to play

Pendleton has no Chance in this one. Harrison County is pretty good you know.

Pendleton has no Chance in this one. Harrison County is pretty good you know.

 

What chance did you give Applachian State against Michigan?:sssh:

 

You take the field, you have a chance.

Well Applachian State had a full roster and National Championship in D 1AA as well as a lot of kids who run sup 4.8 40's I would say they had more of a chance than Pendleton.

 

But I will agree that anything can happen on Fridays.

I will take the Wildcats in a stunning upset as they win their first district game ever, 16-12.

 

Didn't they beat Bourbon County in overtime to win their first district game?

What chance did you give Applachian State against Michigan?:sssh:

 

You take the field, you have a chance.

 

 

So are you willing to wager something of value on that??

Harrison Co. 28-7.

Didn't they beat Bourbon County in overtime to win their first district game?

 

Meant playoffs.:thumb:

So are you willing to wager something of value on that??

 

I thought gambling was against one of the rules on here.:D

This game is MUCH closer than the first meeting between these two. Not sure PC can pull it out but they'll play hard for 48 minutes. I'm thinking a 17-21 point game...but hopefully closer...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.