Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton/Harrison Predictions

Who will win? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Harrison Co.
      80%
      20
    • Pendleton Co.
      20%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This game is MUCH closer than the first meeting between these two. Not sure PC can pull it out but they'll play hard for 48 minutes. I'm thinking a 17-21 point game...but hopefully closer...

 

 

This game won't be close. Harrison is beat up...with injuries to some key personnel...but Pendleton simply doesn't have the horses this year. I'll be surprised if PC puts up more than 2 TD's.

I thought gambling was against one of the rules on here.:D

 

 

I don't consdier mortal locks gambling:jump:

This game won't be close. Harrison is beat up...with injuries to some key personnel...but Pendleton simply doesn't have the horses this year. I'll be surprised if PC puts up more than 2 TD's.

 

I didn't necessarily mean they'd score two TD's. I mean, they could lose 17-0...:D

 

Hope not...

Harrison County Thorobreds

Playoff Appearance: 22nd

All-time Record: 6-21

 

Pendleton County Wildcats

First Playoff Appearance

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.