Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrFLYER3

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrFLYER3

  1. :thumb:Congrats to the Flyers on there win Tonight. Thompson look better tonight as well Jeremy Gardner. Gardner came up with some big runs tonight. I think this is the best game I have seen this kid play. Congrats again on the win. :thumb:
  2. The Elks win BIG Thursday Night at Harrison County. Elks A - 50 & 0 The B - lost 44 & 30 Great Job Elks. Keep playing Hard:thumb:
  3. The Elks are at Harrison County. Should be a good Game.
  4. I will have to go with the Hills on this one. WH-32 WJ-14:thumb:
  5. Congrats to coach miller and his staff:thumb:
  6. The Elkhorn Elks came out tonight on Fire. The Elks Beat East Jessamine 40-14. Thats with the second stringer in the second half. Both team played hard. Great Job Elks and Great job by the Elks coaching Staff. They got this team fine tune!!!! The B team also won tonight 8-0 Great job little Elks!!!! :thumb:
  7. The Elks play East Jessamine tonight on there Home field. B-6:00 A-7:30 . Hope the Elks are ready to play!!!! Good Luck!!! :thumb:
  8. Scott County is a good Team. QB runs the off. Well. Very well Coach. There best Player is ( I Think) number 2. Good Hands and Great on Def. (Fast) There Def. is good and they like to Bliz there Mike alot. Number 56 I think. Scott is hard to stop. But can be. There kids play hard and very well coach. Now on the Scott County Coach's. I didn't see them do or say anything. We ask them to come over and have a word of prayer with us and they did. I think there a class act. It was a very good game from both teams.:thumb:
  9. Congrats to the Hills and Congrats to coach Miller and his coaching staff. :thumb:
  10. I wish the Western Hill the best on there first game. But I see Grant-32 WH-7.
  11. FC bye 3. There better do a better job this week or it will be a very long ride back home form Lexington.
  12. Great job by them JV Flyers!!!!! Now keep it up!!!!
  13. That is so true. Not taking anything away from that. We where a pretty good team last year but you all where better that night. I came and watch you all win the play off and was glad that somebody from are conf won. But we are better this year and looking forward to playing the Georgetown Buffaloes again. It will be a good game and is always a great game down to then from both teams. Good luck during the season.
  14. Great to here that John Walls had a great Game. He is the real deal. Its going to be fun to see what this kid is going to do for next three years. He is fun to watch. Going to be a great Leader!!!!!!:thumb:
  15. SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
  16. Congrats to the Flyers.:thumb: Great job by the J.V. AND Freshman:thumb:
  17. CONGRATS PANTHERS-:thumb:
  18. I don't think if you practice a little longer that it will make the kids tired! it will make them better and it makes men out of them. It hasn't hurt my son any. Plus he is not running the streets at night. Plus he still has time to do his home work to before you put that out there.
  19. I would have to say That Elkhorn Middle School is one of the Best in the State. :thumb:
  20. Yesterday was sign up day for the middle school. They had a very good turn out. We had about 25 kids show up and still more to come when Baseball and track is over. The kids are ready to go. The Kids love seeing there Coach's there waiting to see them. I think Coach Leadford is doing a great job Working with the Head coach Eddie James and they Both are doing a Great job getting these Kids to play. I know it won't be long that coach Leadford will have Coach James up there on his staff. Coach James has got his coaching staff back and it was nice to see them all But one there waiting on the kids. I know my son is looking forward to playing for coach Leadford and his staff. :thumb:
  21. I wish coach Graham the best at LCA. He is a class act. A great teacher of the Game. The kids will love him. He knows how to get the best out of them.:thumb:
  22. Congrats to coach Fowler. :thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.