Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton vs. Ryle

who wins 80 members have voted

  1. 1. who wins

    • Simon Kenton
      25%
      20
    • Ryle
      75%
      60

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will pick the Ryle Raiders 28-21.

I think the fact that it is at Ryle along with the fact that they will not over look SK again leads to a Ryle victory.

I honestly don't think homefield advantage is as much of a factor in high school ball compared to college or the pro's. It helps, but not nearly as much as you'd think.

  • Author
I think the fact that it is at Ryle along with the fact that they will not over look SK again leads to a Ryle victory.

 

I agree, I think they will be fired up after the upset earlier in the year.

I think both of these teams dislike eachother a lot and it will turn out to be a great game if SK brings the intensity and heart they can win this game. If they show up like they did against Newport they are going to get stomped. I don't think home field advantage plays that much into the game.

If it stays close, I'll take SK with the coaching advantage.

Ryle by 21. Raiders know they can't call it in like they thought they could last time.

Ryle avenges their earlier upset comfortably.

I honestly don't think homefield advantage is as much of a factor in high school ball compared to college or the pro's. It helps, but not nearly as much as you'd think.

 

Very much agree.

 

SK had the perfect "bend but don't break" defense last time. I think they "break" this time. A good game, but Ryle by 10.

  • Author
If it stays close, I'll take SK with the coaching advantage.

 

???????

???????

 

I was wondering the same thing. No offense to SK's coaching staff but what was that comment based on?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.