Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#1 Seeds most likely...

Featured Replies

...to not make the Regional Finals. What #1 seeds in any class do you feel like might not make the Regional Finals or 3rd round of the playoffs.

 

 

I'll say in Western Kentucky that Fulton City is a candidate to not make it...as tough as the 2A district is...Caldwell County might be another candidate.

I'm looking for Beechwood to possibly flop unexpectedly.

POSSIBLY Williamsburg in district 6. They will have to play a team that destroyed them (Campbellsville) and had fun doing it, or a team that fumbled the ball 12 (losing 7) times and lost their best RB in Roskoph in the same game and still had the chance to win in the closing seconds. Either could be a tough out for the #1 seed to finish off.

I think LCC should be on upset alert in their 2nd game against PCC or Clay Co.

 

Woodford Co. doesn't have a walk in the park with Johnson Central in their district. That being said, I think Woodford comes out.

In 4A I think Marion Co. is going to have their work cut out for themselves to make it out of their District.

Class A ... Williamsburg and Fulton City.

 

Class 2A ... Caldwell County. Don't be shocked if Bardstown gets Danville, either.

 

Class 4A ... Lone Oak could face a tough second-round game. I don't see Marion County surviving after its late fade.

I'm looking for Beechwood to possibly flop unexpectedly.

 

I really really doubt that this will happen BUT stranger things have happened in the past and especially during the playoffs

Russell may have a hard time beating Mason County twice.

I'm looking for Beechwood to possibly flop unexpectedly.[/QUOT

 

I don't think that will happen. If so who to?

I'm looking for Beechwood to possibly flop unexpectedly.

 

I really doubt that will happen.If so to who?

In 3A I look for Russell to possibly fall to Mason Co. providing that both make it through the 1st round.

I'm looking for Beechwood to possibly flop unexpectedly.

 

I am going to have to say no way on this one. If they stay in single A they might win ten straight titles

Neither Greenwood or Marion County will make it out of their districts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.