Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobby Keith story

Featured Replies

One of Coach's favorite quotes was "Good things come to those who work hard". I think that sums up Coach Keith and what he stands for.

:thumb: Good post and welcome to the BGP nut house nedreader.

Great story about one of the best high school coaches ever in the state of Ky. Hats off to a Corbin paper for writing this wonderful story about the Clay Co. legend.

I met Coach Keith as a youngster and I was star struck b/c I knew he was a legendary coach. I set in his office when I was a kid and listened to him and my dad talk basketball, it was a truly rewarding experience!

 

Every time I have seen him since then he has spoken to me! He is a great coach, a legend, maybe the best ever, but he is an even better man!

  • Author
Great story about one of the best high school coaches ever in the state of Ky. Hats off to a Corbin paper for writing this wonderful story about the Clay Co. legend.

 

 

 

Thanks for the compliments. But we're not a Corbin aper ... we're a Tri-County paper now.

Thanks for the compliments. But we're not a Corbin aper ... we're a Tri-County paper now.

I forgot again. Hard to get used to, but is Clay Co. now one of the tri-counties? Anyway good article.

  • Author

Good question, but no , Clay isn't part of the Tri-County, but since the 13th Region boys and girls tourney started, we have been having six page tournament sections and we do features on whoever is in the tournament. We treat it as a whole not just our coverage area.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.