Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

anoldtimer

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by anoldtimer

  1. Well I don't know what happened, but I do know that June B is a pretty good team, not taking anything away from the Bobcats, but IMO June B is the better team.
  2. I had the honor of getting to know Coach Keith and he is a great man and a great coach. Good story.
  3. I am not sure, but I think this rule may have changed.
  4. I played at Wolfe several years ago and you can't count out the Wolves no matter what kind of season they have had. A very well coached bunch of young men.
  5. I agree. I watched a game like this in 01. Knott Central beat Riverside 104-18 and the press was on most of the game and this was the first round of the 55th district tournament.
  6. :lol: Very true, I remember playing them in high school, they have some players, but some of them seem to take nights off.
  7. My prayers go out to the young men.
  8. You all are right, but it does not hurt to hope!! :banana:
  9. I think this will be a good game. This will the first game for Hazard and Wolfe has played a couple. I am going with the Wolves to win by 2.
  10. Well, I am a Wolfe fan, but I'm afraid Knott has to much talent for the Wolves. Knott by 17.
  11. I did as well. One of the best games I have had the pleasure to watch.
  12. How many did Gilbert have tonight?
  13. Anybody know anything? Trying to get it on the web, but all I can get is Perry and Knott.
  14. Wolfe is playing better than anyone in the region right now. I will go with Wolfe by 12 in this one. They are going to take home the Wolves first All A Regional this year.
  15. Several teams that could take it. I think it is wide open. Always a fav. is Hazard.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.