Estill v. Owsley predictions

Estill will be too much for the young Owls. The Owls are not using thier talents, they are trying to make thier offense go through the McIntosh kid and he is not ready for all the attention. I do think Trey Congleton is completely under used. Just mho

Estill will be too much for the young Owls. The Owls are not using thier talents, they are trying to make thier offense go through the McIntosh kid and he is not ready for all the attention. I do think Trey Congleton is completely under used. Just mho

I agree Congleton is a pretty good athlete.

Estill won an overtime thriller earlier this season at Estill. My big question is ,Whether all of Owsley's players are healthy.

I agree Congelton is good athelete, but give McIntosh his due. He has been Owsley County's most consistent player all season.

I agree. Owsley's lack of ballhandlers have forced the coach to bring their go to guy (Trey) out on the floor and handle the ball instead of coming off a screen and getting his shot in an offense. McIntosh does have skills and has been more consistant thus far. But Trey has been asked to adjust and change his best style of game a little and come out of his comfort zone for the betterment of the team. Not taking anything away from McIntosh but he is playing his position and with experience will improve. Trey is a good ball handler and not a point guard and shouldnt have to handle it all game. The two guards are inconsistant and seem to play game by game(both have also suffered recently from injuries). If Trey learns to take his game outside more since he has to and him and McIntosh can both work together then Owlsey would win more consistantly. The guards really need to be more consistant, this would take a lot of pressure of Trey from handling the ball. The other players need to work around them and hopefully everyone would start playing their role. The Manious kid has a nice shot but sometimes seems to take some bad shots. JMO

I'll say Estill by 5; but in Owsley's house anything can happen. The Owls love their home floor and LOVE to defend her! I believe Estill is a better team, and is playing a lot better basketball. Christopher is one of the best players in the region, in my opinion. Good Luck to both teams!