Everything posted by ESTILL FAN
-
Estill 36 Powell 7
Yes, this was a district game. We play Breathitt Co. Friday at home.
-
Estill 36 Powell 7
Wow what a great win for Estill. Our boys played hard and held Powell Co. scoreless until the last 2-3 minutes of the game against our JV. Great job Estill!:ylsuper:
-
Bourbon County vs. Estill County predictions
I think Estill will win this one. They didn't play a well as they could of last week. I think Coach Jones will have them ready this Friday. Good Luck Estill!
-
EKY Spring Football
I know Estill County is having spring practice.
-
Powell County 80 Estill County 78
Be careful bball1. Lee also beat Owsley in their previous two meeting by a total of 62 points. Don't overlook anyone in March!!
-
Franklin County 101 Estill County 59
Congrats to the Flyers! They have a good team.
-
Estill 65 Wolfe 50
Josh Napier did play a good game. I bet we have a packed house Friday when Lee Co. Comes to town.
-
Estill co and Jackson City
I don't know much about the Jackson City team and I know it is harder to win on the road. Estill will win this matchup.
-
Powell Co. 85 Estill Co. 70
I agree with Einstein. Estill always brings a big crowd.
-
Powell Co. 85 Estill Co. 70
Congrats to Powell Co. Estill just couldn't stop Romans and Banks.
-
Estill defeats Lee locks up # 1 seed
:ylsuper: Great job Lady Engineers!! Way to go.
-
Powell Co/Estill Co matchup on Tuesday
I pick the Engineers to win, but in a close game.
-
Estill 74 Owsley 57
Estill got good playing time out of sophomore, Chris Hoover. He played an awesome game and helped Estill get the win. Does anyone know how many points he had?
-
Estill v. Owsley predictions
Who will win this matchup? Estill beat Owsley at home, but with the Owls coming off of a big lose to Lee County I think the Owls may come out ready to play. I still think Estill will win this one.
-
Estill Co. v. Jackson County predictions
Who will win this matchup?
-
Silver Grove 66 Estill Co. 64
The timekeeper was the 6th man for Silver Grove.
-
Berea Invit. Finals
Montgomery County won.
-
Estill Co 74 Madison Southern 62
Great job out of sophomore Chirs Hoover. He had an awesome game.:ylsuper:
-
Lee vs. Powell..... who will win?
Lee Co. will win this one. They have a very good team. I have not had a chance to seen Powell play yet. Lee wins.
-
Estill Co. 74 Casey Co. 68
Congrats to Estill. Great job to Christopher and Berryman.
-
Fleming County vs. West Carter Predictions
Good luck to both teams, but I think Fleming will win this one.
-
Russell/East Carter Predictions
Russell should win this game with no trouble.
-
Estill County 22 Morgan County 12
This was a great win for Estill. It was good to see the players fired up tonight! Congrats to the players and the coaches. :dancingpa
-
Lewis County 26 Estill County 0
Good POINT 1203!!! The Staff is alot better. Tall Trees fall hard ol buddy ..... Lay off of Jones.
-
Lewis County 26 Estill County 0
Congrats Lions. You all came ready to play.