Estill 74 Owsley 57

Owsley was down only 7 with 2 minutes to go in the game, so the final score is a little misleading. But a loss is still a loss. At least it's not what Lee and JBS's win margin was. I still think these kids can turn it around. They need everyone healthy for one thing. Starting guard Jeremy Brewer is still out with an injury, and the Owls don't have a whole lot of depth to begin with.

I have to say Estill has a good team. Cannot say much for their coach. Seems to want to run his mouth alot. Was shot down by a woman from Clark County for something he said about her. It was funny watching her chew him out. Then he got the security to keep an eye on her. Seems that he was running scared...lol

I like Coach Tiller (Estill's Coach). He can be fiery, but I tend to like fiery individuals (a la Rick Pitino, Bobby Knight, Adolf Rupp, etc.) As for the woman... as a woman, I realize I have the clear advantage when I "run my mouth" because I could hypothetically become violent, (e.g. slap a man, hit a man etc.) and he's stuck looking like a bad guy without a way to react.

Anyway, am interested in how Christopher performed? IMO he is overshadowed by Berryman. Not to take away from Berryman, who is a great player, from my limited knowledge of the team, Christopher seems to be the more consistent.

I have to say Estill has a good team. Cannot say much for their coach. Seems to want to run his mouth alot. Was shot down by a woman from Clark County for something he said about her. It was funny watching her chew him out. Then he got the security to keep an eye on her. Seems that he was running scared...lol

Their Coach was a College All American and played Pro Ball for 8 years - he probably doesn't listen to lesser individuals.