Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cardinal-fan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cardinal-fan

  1. I pick Paris for the 10th....
  2. Explain what you are saying "it wasn't the normal Lady Vikes effort."
  3. Believe it or not GRC led 26-10 at the half.
  4. If you think girls basketball is a "joke" then why are you on the girls forum? But I do agree on one thing they should not have had that on the news.
  5. Any predictions on the Montgomery @ GRC game?
  6. Great start for the girls and the boys in the district...
  7. GRC 44 Paris 38 First half was very sloppy for both teams but GRC played alot better the second half...
  8. Well considering that GRC beat Scott by 12 points with 2 of their starters on the bench with foul trouble and then fouling out plus the way everybody has picked Mason to be the 2nd best in the region then I pick Mason by 26.
  9. GRC plays Paris Friday night. So that should settle up the #3 and #4. Any predictions out there?
  10. Let's see what everybody thinks on this. Saw one on the boys side so I thought I would start it on the girls side.
  11. 1. Montgomery 2. Mason 3. Tie between GRC and Paris 5. Bourbon I think these teams will pick on each other all season long. Any of them could win any given time. Go 40th District!!!
  12. What school is your local girls from?
  13. Clark County will be there...
  14. Do they still have the 2 blonde twins? I think their last name is Wilson.
  15. I totally agree. Do they have anything after that?
  16. Now that we have seen the list for Northern Ky, who are some of the top Juniors and Seniors in the 10 Region for girls basketball?
  17. Very good point. They need to practice going at full speed on layups instead like they do in warmups.
  18. I am shocked that you have Clark County as number 5. Any comments on why?
  19. Count me in also. Go Cards. I think there are 3 teams with a Cardinal mascot. Scott,GRC, and South Laurel. GO GRC!!!!!
  20. Seems to me that Littleroyal has his panties in a wad since GRC Won...
  21. Quit whining and let it go. Clark just happened to be ahead when the game was over. You would not have said a word had it been reversed.:cry:
  22. Crap. it will not come in here at Winchester. Keep me posted...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.