Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co. @ GRC predictions

Featured Replies

Any predictions on the Montgomery @ GRC game?

Montgomery proves its the best team in the region and district....

 

MC 63

CC 51

Montgomery Co. by 22

 

Welcome to the site Mr. Colliver!!!

:dancingpa

Im sure Mc is more worried about their game with Paris tonight then looking ahead to GRC.

Montgomery proves its the best team in the region and district....

 

MC 63

CC 51

 

Sorry for the double post, waited too long.

 

For Montgomery to prove their the best in the region I think they would need to beat Mason Co. not GRC.

Montgomery Co. 65-54.

Sorry for the double post, waited too long.

 

For Montgomery to prove their the best in the region I think they would need to beat Mason Co. not GRC.

 

Well, they are the best team in the region right now, regardless. They have won the region the past 3 years, and until someone in this region knocks them off their throne, they will be #1 in pretty much everyone's book. Montgomery really doesn't have to prove anything right now, IMO.

Sorry for the double post, waited too long.

 

For Montgomery to prove their the best in the region I think they would need to beat Mason Co. not GRC.

 

I would think Mason would have to beat Mc to show they are not #1, Mc winning region past 3 years. They are #1 till someone knocks them off JMO.

 

I will say Mc beats GRC by 15+, and proves they are STILL the best in the 10th region.

[/b]

 

I would think Mason would have to beat Mc to show they are not #1, Mc winning region past 3 years. They are #1 till someone knocks them off JMO.

 

I will say Mc beats GRC by 15+, and proves they are STILL the best in the 10th region.

 

Yes, that's what I was trying to say in my post above. I agree with that 110%! :thumb:

 

They really have little to prove, especially with their performance during the season thus far.

Well, they are the best team in the region right now, regardless. They have won the region the past 3 years, and until someone in this region knocks them off their throne, they will be #1 in pretty much everyone's book. Montgomery really doesn't have to prove anything right now, IMO.

 

O I totally agree. I was just saying there have been people who said Mason is better/ will win the region, so I was saying that Montgomery could prove them wrong. Montgomery is the team to beat in the 10th, until proven otherwise!

I think Mason's bench and lack of experience in the "big" games (not the Big 3 or maybe one starter) but the rest of the team, will hurt them. Other than 4 out of the 5 girls out of the starting 5, most of the other girls have not been in the type of game like what Montgomery/Mason always proves to be.

 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Mason has talent in their 3 seniors, but Montgomery has the talent and experience of a whole team.

I think Mason's bench and lack of experience in the "big" games (not the Big 3 or maybe one starter) but the rest of the team, will hurt them. Other than 4 out of the 5 girls out of the starting 5, most of the other girls have not been in the type of game like what Montgomery/Mason always proves to be.

 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Mason has talent in their 3 seniors, but Montgomery has the talent and experience of a whole team.

 

I don't think anything you have said is anything that we have not already drove in the ground about Mason County and their lack of bench which has been something that has contributed to coming up just short in the past years. However, 9 kids are playing and although they haven't played in a big game yet, they are still playing the games. They are contributing, logging minutes, and that is why all kids play the game to gain valuable experience. I believe by the end of the season this will prove very valuable for the Lady Royals. Will it push them over the top, we won't know until that time comes if they have that opportunity to compete for the region title. That is a long way down the road and many things can happen in between that time. b

Wow, I love the topic of discussion. We all know that basketball can be a lot about matchups and taking advantage of them. Montgomery Co. shares the ball really well and attacks at virtually all 5 spots on the floor, I don't know that any of the other teams in the region at this point in time can say that. Kayla Webb and Izzy Prewitt have been solid at the 3 and 4 spots and as long as they keep that type of play up, it will be hard for other teams to match up with the Lady Indians. Katie Thompson has delivered on the perimeter with big 3's and they are the biggest team in the region 1-5 and Paris saw that tonight without their big girl Forsythe in the middle. They should lead in rebounding all year and that usually translates in more shots thus spelling a lot of success. They may be as diverse of a team as we've seen in the 10th Region in some time with the ability to run or to play half court and beat you at both. I don't envy coaches that have to prepare to play them because of it. I agree Coach Brooks is an excellent coach, his track record shows that and GRC has to hope that they get solid PG play and Mason Co. has to hope 3 can win them the region but they will miss Torrey Chambers big time on the interior. Just my thoughts, don't get bent out of shape if you don't like my thoughts but this Montgomery Co. team is pretty darn good but don't crown them champions in December, because as we have seen before anything can happen. :banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.