Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 10th Region Players for '07/'08

Featured Replies

Let's see what everybody thinks on this. Saw one on the boys side so I thought I would start it on the girls side.

There are a TON of talented players coming back on the girls' side in the 10th region for next season (as opposed to the boys, who lose an inordinate amount of talented graduated seniors). In the interest of fairness, I'm doing these alphabetically:

 

Shelbi Benzinger (Scott), Hollee Bretz (Nicholas), Kiki Brown (Scott), Erin Carmack (Deming), De'Sarae Chambers (Mason), Lacey Cline (Mason), Charley Hatfield (Harrison), Emily Hinkson (Paris), Nakita Jones (Paris), Laura Kendall (Harrison), Natalie Kelsch (Pendleton), Katie Kitchen (Campbell), Mackenzie Lee (Montgomery), Kasey Litzinger (Mason), Ivy Livengood (Bourbon), Whitney Montgomery (Clark), Molly Norton (Bourbon), Maggie Prewitt (Montgomery), Jewel Rogers (Clark), Lauren Tibbs (Scott), Lindsey Watson (Brossart), Chelsie Weber (St. Pat) and Lauren Whiteman (Augusta).

 

And I'm not saying that's all, either. Hard to pick a top 10 from that list!

De'Sarae Chambers (Mason)

Maggie Prewitt (Montgomery)

Molly Norton (Bourbon)

Natalie Kelsch (Pendleton)

Lacey Cline (Mason)

Jewel Rogers (GRC)

Nakita Jones (Paris)

Kiki Brown (Scott)

Katie Kitchen (Campbell)

Erin Carmack (Deming)

With some of the names mentioned in this group, you have to include Litzinger from Mason County ahead of a few names that I am reading.

There are a TON of talented players coming back on the girls' side in the 10th region for next season (as opposed to the boys, who lose an inordinate amount of talented graduated seniors). In the interest of fairness, I'm doing these alphabetically:

 

Shelbi Benzinger (Scott), Hollee Bretz (Nicholas), Kiki Brown (Scott), Erin Carmack (Deming), De'Sarae Chambers (Mason), Lacey Cline (Mason), Charley Hatfield (Harrison), Emily Hinkson (Paris), Nakita Jones (Paris), Laura Kendall (Harrison), Natalie Kelsch (Pendleton), Katie Kitchen (Campbell), Mackenzie Lee (Montgomery), Kasey Litzinger (Mason), Ivy Livengood (Bourbon), Whitney Montgomery (Clark), Molly Norton (Bourbon), Maggie Prewitt (Montgomery), Jewel Rogers (Clark), Lauren Tibbs (Scott), Lindsey Watson (Brossart), Chelsie Weber (St. Pat) and Lauren Whiteman (Augusta).

 

And I'm not saying that's all, either. Hard to pick a top 10 from that list!

 

Is hard to belive that not one Bracken Co. Player is listed. Kauniui, Figgins, and Ahrens are fine players. I know they might not make everyones top ten list but are as good as many names listed above.

Is hard to belive that not one Bracken Co. Player is listed. Kauniui, Figgins, and Ahrens are fine players. I know they might not make everyones top ten list but are as good as many names listed above.

Have to agree Pride. I know Ahrens is still young in time spent on the floor, but if she improves as much this year as she has in her first two years I think she can be a dominating player in the 10th. If teams don't come up with an answer for her it will mean W's for the lady bears.

Have to agree Pride. I know Ahrens is still young in time spent on the floor, but if she improves as much this year as she has in her first two years I think she can be a dominating player in the 10th. If teams don't come up with an answer for her it will mean W's for the lady bears.

 

 

I don't know if a team can stop her as much as she will stop herself. She needs to keep out of foul trouble. She is going to have to work on positioning herself to when she makes contact that it does not look intentional. It is hard for her to make a little contact without making it look like alot. I look for her to have alot of big games this year.

I don't know if a team can stop her as much as she will stop herself. She needs to keep out of foul trouble. She is going to have to work on positioning herself to when she makes contact that it does not look intentional. It is hard for her to make a little contact without making it look like alot. I look for her to have alot of big games this year.

Exactly right Pride. I think another player in the 10th thats gonna have a monster year is Natalie Kelsch from Pendleton County. She gave up softball this summer to concentrate AAU on summer basketball. I look for her to put up some awesome numbers this year.

Is hard to belive that not one Bracken Co. Player is listed. Kauniui, Figgins, and Ahrens are fine players. I know they might not make everyones top ten list but are as good as many names listed above.

I was gonna ask if Kauniui was still at Bracken, Ahrens is a good low post player.

Is hard to belive that not one Bracken Co. Player is listed. Kauniui, Figgins, and Ahrens are fine players. I know they might not make everyones top ten list but are as good as many names listed above.

My fault, I should've included them. I do expect the Lady Bears to have a VERY good season...

I was gonna ask if Kauniui was still at Bracken, Ahrens is a good low post player.

Tara is still at Bracken and serving a great Big Boy at Frisch's too.

Tara is still at Bracken and serving a great Big Boy at Frisch's too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.