Next Season Predictions 8-9-10th

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Highlands will match up with Boone in the 9th next year...

NDA has to be favorite by winning the 9th region V, JV and Freshman championships.

Matching up, no one will match up w/Boone as far as size next yr. The front line could potentially be 6"0', 6"2' and 6"3'.

It will be another evenly matched region w/NDA, Boone, Holmes, Highlands and everyone else.

If Coach Schults can improve the play of the sophmore and freshman classes the Bracken Co. team can be thrown into the mix

Tara Kauinui and Figgins return, I like the aggresive play of #10(Ware?) should be a dandy team next year.

If Coach Schults can improve the play of the sophmore and freshman classes the Bracken Co. team can be thrown into the mix

I know you have confidence in your ladies but it is a huge step from freshmen winners to the Mason-Montgomery level. A good steppingstone would be to have a strong season and play or even beat one next season. And then build off it for the following season to be one of the top teams in the region.

Don't expect too much too soon.

With Deming returning:

Carmack, Smith, Fryman, Hester, Mitchell, K. Carmack, they could be struggling more so next season and may take a little time to build this program up again, now that Woods will be gone, somebody is going to have to step it up.