Next Season Predictions 8-9-10th

It has been awhile since I have been no the site due to computer problems but I never expected to come back here and read where people projected Mason Co. to be number 1 in the region. What about Montgomery, Paris, and Bracken?
Bracken? They were 10-15, didn't beat anybody that was any good (were blown out in most of those games), even if they have some good young players they have to be a couple of years away.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bracken? They were 10-15, didn't beat anybody that was any good (were blown out in most of those games), even if they have some good young players they have to be a couple of years away.

I have to agree. We will improve next year IMO, but let these ladies get another year in the system and another year under their belts and then we'll talk.

I have to agree. We will improve next year IMO, but let these ladies get another year in the system and another year under their belts and then we'll talk.

I think these statements are fair. Montgomery, Mason, Clark and Paris probably have too much returning for Bracken County to be considered a favorite in the 10th in 2008.

I think that Bracken could seriously challenge in '09.