Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Season Predictions 8-9-10th

Featured Replies

Once again, 4 of the top 5 from one district.

 

 

By far the best district in the 10th Region.

Its a battle just to get out of that district.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Deming returning:

Carmack, Smith, Fryman, Hester, Mitchell, K. Carmack, they could be struggling more so next season and may take a little time to build this program up again, now that Woods will be gone, somebody is going to have to step it up.

I really like the younger Carmack girl. Think she can be better than older sister. Also, Mitchell as a tall guard is nice.

I know most people dont agree, but I feel like this season was Mason County's best chance to win the region. Yes they have very good players in Chambers, Cline, and Litzinger, but I feel they lost their heart and soul in Torrey Chambers, Megan Reese, and Kasey Hale (only bench player used other than Menke). Who are they going to use next year?

 

I like Mason County's chances once again to be one of the top teams in the region, but will not have a cake walk to the Regional title.

I know most people dont agree, but I feel like this season was Mason County's best chance to win the region. Yes they have very good players in Chambers, Cline, and Litzinger, but I feel they lost their heart and soul in Torrey Chambers, Megan Reese, and Kasey Hale (only bench player used other than Menke). Who are they going to use next year?

 

I like Mason County's chances once again to be one of the top teams in the region, but will not have a cake walk to the Regional title.

Who returns for Montgomery?

I think montgomery has the edge because they are a deeper team and will play 8 or 9 players

 

It will be hard for Montgomery Co. to 3-peat because of a new coach and whether or not the players buy into the system. Coach High is a big loss to this program.

Boone will be the favorite in th 9th.

They return 3 of the top 10 players from last years rankings.

They will be better than last year.

In the 8th region I would have to bet that either South Oldham ( they had no seniors this year) or Anderson County (all 5 starters return)

 

Everyone else seems to be hit hard by graduation.

 

I thought that Simon Kenton had a sophomore laden team this past season.

Montgomery co lost some size and athleticism but overall are still very,very competitive. Look for montgomery co. to be tougher next year than this year due to their upcoming reformation? Size and strength and conditioning will be the order for them in the off season. They all know the game can play the game but can they dominate the game? That will be the test of time.

I thought that Simon Kenton had a sophomore laden team this past season.

 

SK was starting 4 sophomores and a junior prior to the injuries that hit them. They only had one senior on the team if I am not mistaken.

I guess I am just judging by what I saw at the regional..South had no Seniors and played very tough..

 

Could be Simon though, I guess we have to see how they develop.

My 10th Region Top Five for next season...

 

1. Mason County

2. Montgomery County

3. Paris

4. Bourbon County

5. Clark County

I am shocked that you have Clark County as number 5. Any comments on why?

If all players return outside of the seniors at Clark County, this team is a legit top 3 team in the region. The only problem is Clark County plays in the toughest district in the region. That region is one of the most difficult districts to get out of in the state.

Montgomery Co. may have an opportunity to be better next year than even this year. They have the potential of being bigger along the frontline and in some respects more athletic. They could potentially start a 6'0" and a 6'1" with a 5'10" or 5'11" at the 3 spot. I don't think anyone in the 10th could match that type of line up with Prewitt and Lee leading the charge from the perimeter, not to mention the younger Prewitt who played huge at times during the season and in the state tournament! Montgomery Co. may not be as deep as this past season but but maybe more complete than any other team in the 10th next season.

Clark Co. will be good but must temper the older Rogers sister. She is extremely talented but has a tendency to get too emotional to the point it takes away from her game.

Bourbon Co. will be much improved but must learn to handle the ball better.

Paris will be Paris, quick, physical and tenacious. :argue:

I think montgomery has the edge because they are a deeper team and will play 8 or 9 players

 

It will be hard for Montgomery Co. to 3-peat because of a new coach and whether or not the players buy into the system. Coach High is a big loss to this program.

 

Montgomery 3-peated this year... next year would be a 4-peat!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.