Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evil Monkey

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evil Monkey

  1. Couldn't agree more, especially the Camey statement .
  2. I think campbell will be ahead of brossart, But I agree with the rest of your picks.
  3. I'll be there Friday and Saturday for the A meet...
  4. I agree with O R ......... Brossart will be hurting....... only three back with any Varsity experience...
  5. How much time s left ?
  6. Final score Mason 63 Brossart 55
  7. Knew this one would be a cake walk........
  8. Not sure on this one..... Was looking forward to a rematch with Campbell County... Scott by 3...
  9. Final Harrison 59 Brossart 43 Anyone see the game?
  10. Sorry I'm a day off....... So any thoughts on this game ?
  11. Anyone catch the score of this game tonight ?
  12. Casey was the other Geiman sister....
  13. I strongly agree....... Campbell should beat Brossart, if the play the way they been playing of late...
  14. Now if I could only spell.... MISTAKEN..... Sorry
  15. If i'm not mistake,the coach is only in her 2nd year. So it will take a little time for her and the staff to get the systems she use's in place. The Fans and the PARENTS need to sit back and support the TEAM....IMO
  16. Question ? Am I reading more into to this lady's post or is she not happy with her daughters lot in Life(basketball).
  17. Wow!!! The way the Lady Camels have been playing lately, and if they can maintain this pace they could give Brossart a run for their money in the Districts.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.