10th Region Semifinals

Brossart and Mason play close than they should in a sloppy game after Mason's emotional win over GRC.

I'm sure Mac will have something up his sleeve for Montgomery Co. tonight. Might be close than some expect but I believe Montgomery Co. prevails.

Should be a very exciting Saturday night!!!!!!

Montgomery will be too tough for Harrison regardless of what Mac does. Can see Mac though riding the officials like he normally does and maybe even getting a technical. Montgomery by 20!

Mason Co. is more than capable of dismantling Brossart. They were up by 30 pts going into the 4th quarter the last time they played Brossart. BUT, if they get into foul trouble or into a running game with Brossart it could mean an exit for Mason. All in all, I would say Mason by 10 or more.

Mason County and Montgomery County will meet in the finals! Montgomery County sends Coach High back to the Sweet 16 w/a finals win over Mason County!

High goes back to Mt. Sterling after a double OT LOSS to the Lady Royals, who will join their fellow boys team in their respective sweet 16's.

High goes back to Mt. Sterling after a double OT LOSS to the Lady Royals, who will join their fellow boys team in their respective sweet 16's.

He wont have far to go then since the tourny is in Mt. Sterling, i dont think the lady royals will beat Montgomery Co. on there home floor.

Mason Co. has looked bad out of shape! I know D. Chambers has asthma but they were all gasping for air at the 4 minute mark tonight in a game that wasn't fast paced. Using 6 players won't get it tomorrow for Mason Co. if Montgomery Co. is on their game. Mason Co. has some awful good talent but boy do they looked winded. If anyone was there tonight and Tuesday night you could see the fatigue both nights!:walk: