Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Track Meet

Featured Replies

I'll be there Friday and Saturday for the AA meet. Anybody else going to be there?

I'll also be there Friday and Saturday for the AA meet.:dancingpa

I'll be there Friday and Saturday for the A meet...

I think that the facilities at Dunbar are probably superior to Shively. Certainly in regards to seating capacity.

Ill be there friday & saturday for the 3A. this is my last time as coach. Next year ill probably be officiating the state Meet at UL :ylsuper:

I'll be there on Saturday for the AA meet.

Ill be there friday & saturday for the 3A. this is my last time as coach. Next year ill probably be officiating the state Meet at UL :ylsuper:

 

You honestly think it will move to UL? I don't think UL has the parking and/or the seating.:argue:

You honestly think it will move to UL? I don't think UL has the parking and/or the seating.:argue:

 

It will be at UL next year its already been decided. UL has as much or more parking and seating as UK. :dancingpa

Ill be there friday & saturday for the 3A. this is my last time as coach. Next year ill probably be officiating the state Meet at UL :ylsuper:

 

LTrack ... I think you should stay in coaching ....

Good luck this weekend ... don't destroy us too badly!

We will miss you (but not your girls crushing the rest of us).

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.