Everything posted by cardinal-fan
-
All A Regional Favorites
I pick Paris for the 10th....
-
Rowan 72 GRC 66
Explain what you are saying "it wasn't the normal Lady Vikes effort."
-
Boone Co. 45 GRC 35
Believe it or not GRC led 26-10 at the half.
-
Paris 34 Harrison County 32 (OT)
If you think girls basketball is a "joke" then why are you on the girls forum? But I do agree on one thing they should not have had that on the news.
-
Montgomery Co. @ GRC predictions
Any predictions on the Montgomery @ GRC game?
-
GRC 44 Paris 38
Great start for the girls and the boys in the district...
-
GRC 44 Paris 38
GRC 44 Paris 38 First half was very sloppy for both teams but GRC played alot better the second half...
-
Scott vs Mason Co (Dec 8th) Predictions
Well considering that GRC beat Scott by 12 points with 2 of their starters on the bench with foul trouble and then fouling out plus the way everybody has picked Mason to be the 2nd best in the region then I pick Mason by 26.
-
Top 10th Region Girl Teams
GRC plays Paris Friday night. So that should settle up the #3 and #4. Any predictions out there?
-
Top 10 10th Region Players for '07/'08
Let's see what everybody thinks on this. Saw one on the boys side so I thought I would start it on the girls side.
-
10th region girls basketball
1. Montgomery 2. Mason 3. Tie between GRC and Paris 5. Bourbon I think these teams will pick on each other all season long. Any of them could win any given time. Go 40th District!!!
-
Transy Camp
What school is your local girls from?
-
Transy Camp
Clark County will be there...
-
Top returning Juniors and Seniors in the 10th region
Do they still have the 2 blonde twins? I think their last name is Wilson.
-
Why are girls' teams shooting so bad?
Amen brother....:thumb:
-
Top returning Juniors and Seniors in the 10th region
I totally agree. Do they have anything after that?
-
Top returning Juniors and Seniors in the 10th region
Now that we have seen the list for Northern Ky, who are some of the top Juniors and Seniors in the 10 Region for girls basketball?
-
Why are girls' teams shooting so bad?
Very good point. They need to practice going at full speed on layups instead like they do in warmups.
-
Next Season Predictions 8-9-10th
I am shocked that you have Clark County as number 5. Any comments on why?
-
What BGP members will be attending the Sweet 16
Count me in also. Go Cards. I think there are 3 teams with a Cardinal mascot. Scott,GRC, and South Laurel. GO GRC!!!!!
-
Preston Knowles
Seems to me that Littleroyal has his panties in a wad since GRC Won...
-
Clark Co 63 Mason Co 59
Quit whining and let it go. Clark just happened to be ahead when the game was over. You would not have said a word had it been reversed.:cry:
-
10th Region Final: Mason vs. GRC
Amen...:ylsuper:
-
Montgomery vs. Mason updates
Crap. it will not come in here at Winchester. Keep me posted...
-
Montgomery vs. Mason updates
What radio station is is on?