Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott vs Mason Co (Dec 8th) Predictions

Featured Replies

Who wins this game?

 

Scott has played some good basketball early in the season and Mason County is putting up 85 points a games.

 

What is everyones thoughts?

I will go with Mason in this one, I don't think they match up well with Scott size wise. But i do thiink the Lady Royals have to many options to go to. I look for them to continue there 85 points per game average. And win this one 86-59 IMO I believe mason has a big Chip on there shoulder this year and they are taking it out on who ever they face. This should be a pretty good game for them just don't think Scott can hang on for 4 quarters.

  • Author

I agree with you on the result of the game, however it will not be that bad. I am saying that Mason Co. wins, but not by 30+

Mason Co. 77-63.

I agree with you on the result of the game, however it will not be that bad. I am saying that Mason Co. wins, but not by 30+

 

 

 

I didnt say 30+ i said 28 :banana:

Scott will not lose by 20 (maybe 15 or so). It takes a whipping to lose by 30 +!!!!

Lady Royals by 13.But i believe at some point in the game they will lead by 20,But Scott will chip away some.

Scott will not lose by 20 (maybe 15 or so). It takes a whipping to lose by 30 +!!!!
Welcome to BGP 10th region FAN! and be sure to visit the New Member forum....thumb[1].gif

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/forumd...aysprune=&f=34

 

Read the "Everything a Rookie" thread and it will answer, any questions.

Who wins this game?

 

Scott has played some good basketball early in the season and Mason County is putting up 85 points a games.

 

What is everyones thoughts?

 

Mason in a good old :scared::scared: game .I say 25 plus , Lacy C ,GETS 25 .:thumb::thumb:

Well considering that GRC beat Scott by 12 points with 2 of their starters on the bench with foul trouble and then fouling out plus the way everybody has picked Mason to be the 2nd best in the region then I pick Mason by 26.

Who wins this game?

 

Scott has played some good basketball early in the season and Mason County is putting up 85 points a games.

 

What is everyones thoughts?

 

Why even ask this team is from NKY that is you know:scared::scared:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.