Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt in 3A and their schedule

Featured Replies

How do you think the bobcats will fair in 3A? And does anyone know who they will be playing? It would be much appreciated if anyone had any info, Im tryin to plan my work schedule around it.:thumb:

Can't really hazard a guess about how they will fare unless we know who they are playing.

 

Their district games will be Cawood, Estill Co, Fleming Co and Powell Co. That should be 4 wins.

From what I know Breathitt has Prestonsburg in their Honey Bowl for the next 2 years. In my opinion Breathitt is stacked and anything less than semi-state would be a disappointment in my opinion. They only lose 4 seniors. The only weak spot will be the O-line. They lose 3 on the line due to graduation with Casey Allen leading them, and a stud at RB in Beckham Herald. Breathitt will be the front runner in my opinion to come out of the east.

Can't really hazard a guess about how they will fare unless we know who they are playing.

 

Their district games will be Cawood, Estill Co, Fleming Co and Powell Co. That should be 4 wins.

I wouldn't be too sure about the Estill win.:ylsuper:

From what I know Breathitt has Prestonsburg in their Honey Bowl for the next 2 years. In my opinion Breathitt is stacked and anything less than semi-state would be a disappointment in my opinion. They only lose 4 seniors. The only weak spot will be the O-line. They lose 3 on the line due to graduation with Casey Allen leading them, and a stud at RB in Beckham Herald. Breathitt will be the front runner in my opinion to come out of the east.

 

Much improved and more experience will make the Bobcats extremely tough but to place them as the frontrunner out of the east is a little bit of a stretch. I see Russell and Belfry along with maybe Somerset as being the frontrunners at this point. Now come playoff time next year this might change but at this stage they are merely a serious contender and not the favorite.

At the begining of the season Breathitt was predicted to have a 5-5 record at best 6-5. I know because I played LOL. We came together in the offseason and decided we wasn't going to listen to the outside noise, and work hard to be the best we could be. Week after week WYMT picked teams to beat us it seemed, but we didn't listen. We finished 8-3. We beat Powell Valley who won their region. All of this was done with only 4 seniors. These boys are bringing back leadership, dedication, talent, and hardwork. They started lifting weights the monday after they lost. Now i know its early, but I want to be the first to say that Breathitt will be in the semi-state game in the east. In my opinion they will Represent the East in the Class 3a state championship game. 10 or more seniors 14 juniors and many sophmores who are battle tested, I honestly believe this team has all the makings of pulling it off in 07'. I'm going to throw a name out that I want people to remember "Chris Jackson". In my opinion the most underrated player on this team, and is the teams MVP for 07.

Who does Estill have coming back?

Estill lost only five seniors. The program is in an up swing. The kids love the new offense and have become very physical. Teams that play them will need to be prepared for a slugfest. There are two oustanding freshman running backs coming up. The franklin system is gone and the double wing is back with a vengence:fire:

From what I know Breathitt has Prestonsburg in their Honey Bowl for the next 2 years.

 

...

 

 

I'm hearing this on my end, also... Hope it works out.

 

Prestonsburg and Breathitt Co. have played some good ones through the years... !!

 

:thumb:

Fleming will be the only team to compete with Breathitt in that district

At the begining of the season Breathitt was predicted to have a 5-5 record at best 6-5. I know because I played LOL. We came together in the offseason and decided we wasn't going to listen to the outside noise, and work hard to be the best we could be. Week after week WYMT picked teams to beat us it seemed, but we didn't listen. We finished 8-3. We beat Powell Valley who won their region. All of this was done with only 4 seniors. These boys are bringing back leadership, dedication, talent, and hardwork. They started lifting weights the monday after they lost. Now i know its early, but I want to be the first to say that Breathitt will be in the semi-state game in the east. In my opinion they will Represent the East in the Class 3a state championship game. 10 or more seniors 14 juniors and many sophmores who are battle tested, I honestly believe this team has all the makings of pulling it off in 07'. I'm going to throw a name out that I want people to remember "Chris Jackson". In my opinion the most underrated player on this team, and is the teams MVP for 07.

 

I can't recall WYMT picking teams to beat Breathitt week after week. If anything, WYMT usually picks Breathitt to win.

I can, especially the first 5 weeks of the season. Powell Valley they had breathitt losing, harlan they picked over the bobcats, madison southern was picked to beat them as well. I'm just saying this team suprised alot of people this year, and it's hard telling what they will do next year.

Fleming will be the only team to compete with Breathitt in that district

Fleming will not be the only competition in that district. Estill and Breathitt will be fighting for the title:ylsuper:

Fleming will not be the only competition in that district. Estill and Breathitt will be fighting for the title:ylsuper:

I agree with estillfan. I'm not saying Estill will win, or that it will be close it's a little too far away for those predictions right now. I understand Breathitt is returning a lot, but they can't just walk into a new district and expect to dominate if they do that they may get surprised, let's just wait and see what happens.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.