Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt in 3A and their schedule

Featured Replies

I can't recall WYMT picking teams to beat Breathitt week after week. If anything, WYMT usually picks Breathitt to win.

 

 

Everyone likes to invent the "no one gives us respect" line as a rallying cry. Breathitt was picked second in its district in the preseason poll I saw, which is where they finished.

From what i understand Fleming beat Estill this past year, Fleming is returning alot. Breathitt beat Fleming, Breathitt returns almost everyone. IDK about all of the other teams but based on what I do know, and what i have seen Breathitt will atleast enter the season as the favorite to win the district.

From what i understand Fleming beat Estill this past year, Fleming is returning alot. Breathitt beat Fleming, Breathitt returns almost everyone. IDK about all of the other teams but based on what I do know, and what i have seen Breathitt will atleast enter the season as the favorite to win the district.

I do think that Breathitt will enter the season as the favorite, and as of right now I think that Fleming will have the best chance of beating them. But like Neers44 said, it is early for predictions. I know Estill is returning several, including three out of four backfield starters. I look for Estill to build on a great end to last season, and hopefully surprise some people. I wouldn't bet on Breathitt being dominate right now though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.