Breathitt in 3A and their schedule

pallex32

I can't recall WYMT picking teams to beat Breathitt week after week. If anything, WYMT usually picks Breathitt to win.

Everyone likes to invent the "no one gives us respect" line as a rallying cry. Breathitt was picked second in its district in the preseason poll I saw, which is where they finished.

From what i understand Fleming beat Estill this past year, Fleming is returning alot. Breathitt beat Fleming, Breathitt returns almost everyone. IDK about all of the other teams but based on what I do know, and what i have seen Breathitt will atleast enter the season as the favorite to win the district.

From what i understand Fleming beat Estill this past year, Fleming is returning alot. Breathitt beat Fleming, Breathitt returns almost everyone. IDK about all of the other teams but based on what I do know, and what i have seen Breathitt will atleast enter the season as the favorite to win the district.

I do think that Breathitt will enter the season as the favorite, and as of right now I think that Fleming will have the best chance of beating them. But like Neers44 said, it is early for predictions. I know Estill is returning several, including three out of four backfield starters. I look for Estill to build on a great end to last season, and hopefully surprise some people. I wouldn't bet on Breathitt being dominate right now though.