Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern...What is needed

Featured Replies

My question is what do these young Warriors need to do get the ship heading in the right direction. I think it has to start with tackling. What say you?

I dont know why they dont run TT more, unless they are afraid of him getting hurt. He does run out of bounds alot !:D

  • Author

Yeah with open field I know what you are talking about.

I think you answered it in the question. They are "young". This team will be much better next year, just to young & inexperienced right now. SW seems to be throwing the ball ALOT this year, to. This is usually a running team, maybe that's what they need to get back to. This team should be loaded in the future.

  • Author

Even in the loss Friday night they seemed to develop a small running game with senior Roush he has been pretty consistent all year. I was always used to the veer the spread offense is taking some getting used to.

The warriors need one or two of these talented seniors to step up and take control on the field. If no one is leading then who do you follow?? I believe next year will be a much better year for these young warriors, but I would also hate to see these seniors to go down without a fight.

  • Author

Stretch those were the good days.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.