52nd District Tournament Seedings

There was a 3 way tie for First Place, and they had to draw for the seeds. Tournament will be played at Middlesboro.

1. Middlesboro

2. Cawood

3. Cumberland

4. Bell County

5. Harlan

6. Evarts

So this is how the games will go:

Game #1. Cumberland vs Evarts

Game #2. Bell County vs Harlan

Game #3. Middlesboro vs Winner Game #1

Game #4. Cawood vs Winner Game #2

Game #5. Championship Game, Game #3 Winner vs Game #4

I'll post the times when I get them in a few days.

Ok So here is the revised bracket with the times.

Game #1. Bell County vs Harlan 5:30 PM Monday May 22nd

Game #2. Cawood vs Evarts 8:00 PM Monday May 22nd

Game #3. Middlesboro vs Winner Game #1 5:30 PM Tuesday May 23rd

Game #4. Cumberland vs Winner Game #2 8:00 PM Tuesday May 23rd

Game #5. Championship Game, Game #3 Winner vs Game #4 7PM Wednesday May 24th

Game #1. Bell County vs Harlan 5:30 PM Monday May 22nd

Bell County has a pretty decent team, but Harlan was able to end Cumberland's winning streak. I'll give this game to Bell, but I think it will be a close one. Bell County 5 Harlan 3

Game #2. Cawood vs Evarts 8:00 PM Monday May 22nd

Cawood is a good team, and Evarts from what I understand is it's usually bad self. Cawood wins this game in 5. Cawood 15 Evarts 0

Game #3. Middlesboro vs Bell County 5:30 PM Tuesday May 23rd

Game #3 against each other this season for these teams. Bell will throw thier stud, Middlesboro will probally throw the Freshman Pittman. Bell County has had the Jackets number it seems, and was able to come from behind in the late innings and win the last game at Middlesboro in 10 innings. I think the Jackets will be anxious for revenge in this game, and will win a close game. Middlesboro 3 Bell County 1

Game #4. Cumberland vs Cawood 8:00 PM Tuesday May 23rd

This game will be a barn burner with both teams throwing their studs. Cawood is traditionally a great team, and Cumberland is good this year too. I see Chamberlain throwing probally his best game of the year to date and will hold Cawood to one run. Cumberland 2 Cawood 1 in 8 innings.

Game #5. Championship Game, Middlesboro vs Cumberland 7PM Wednesday May 24th

While Cumberland had to burn Chamberlain to get here, Middlesboro was able to save Hoskins for this game. I say that Jackets will struggle at the plate for some reason, but their pitching will keep them in the game. Look for Hoskins to pitch 6 good innings with Earls comming in to close the game out for the Jackets. Middlesboro 2 Cumberland 1

Again, these are just my opinions, and if you can come up with 50 more cents, you can get a cup of coffee.