Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best crowd chant

Featured Replies

As we near the close of another obscure season in the Bluegrass, what has been the best crowd chant you have heard this year or any other year. Without question my favorite was Harrison Couty chanting "Sea-sons o-ver" during the regional tournament. You can't come back from that one.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When CCH was beating Ncc this year we started chearing cya later. They came back with a were you going. CCH replied Rupp Arena Rupp Rupp Arena. Ncc was almost in shell shock when they heard this

When Pendleton beat Harrison in the district, our fans were chanting "this is our house".

I was always liked it when a cheering section started singing "Kiss Him Goodbye" at the end of a game. "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye"

I was always liked it when a cheering section started singing "Kiss Him Goodbye" at the end of a game. "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye"

 

Or better yet, the CovCath Crazies rendition of "You lost that loving feeling" since no one else does it...... and quite a few do the na na na song...... It all about being origional.......:thumb:

My fav is always "You cant do that" when some fouls, bc it really gets to them, as a fan it gets to me.

Wasnt for sure but i heard a chant i wasnt for sure what was said after a call was made that I didnt believe thy liked very much, but I couldnt make out the 2nd word.

Wasnt for sure but i heard a chant i wasnt for sure what was said after a call was made that I didnt believe thy liked very much, but I couldnt make out the 2nd word.

 

I remember now , the first word started with a B., it left me as son as i started typing this.lol

does any one know about the one prp does. when they say were so proud were from prp. Thats not all of it but I was hoping someone else knew what I was talking about and could finish it for me.

Nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts...

My fav is always "You cant do that" when some fouls, bc it really gets to them, as a fan it gets to me.

 

Every team's fans say this..definetly overrated...but as you said it does get to everyone so why stop saying it? :thumb: :thumb:

Every team's fans say this..definetly overrated...but as you said it does get to everyone so why stop saying it? :thumb: :thumb:

 

I like when fans say this than the CCH Colonel Crazies reply with "We do what We Want"

I like when fans say this than the CCH Colonel Crazies reply with "We do what We Want"

 

haha yea....covcath definetly comes up with some of the most original chants...still like the Holmes chant from last year against Holy Cross of "WHo is Bibbins" ...he finished the game with 5 points i think and fouled out

My fav is always "You cant do that" when some fouls, bc it really gets to them, as a fan it gets to me.

 

:lol: :lol: We (UofL Pep Band) still do that sometimes...I think its funny...We also sing "He's/She's a brick house" on missed free throws...The crowd gets a kick out of that.

:lol: :lol: We (UofL Pep Band) still do that sometimes...I think its funny...We also sing "He's/She's a brick house" on missed free throws...The crowd gets a kick out of that.

 

:thumb: thats original

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.