Ryle vs Dixie

Snap11

Bricking will be fine! He has just been waiting for the big game!:ylsuper: The whole team is fired up and ready to go! Keep your focus boys and Dixie will prevail! :fight:

Hey fans! :dancingpa Don't forget to bring along your mighty red Colonel rag to show your true Colonel spirit!:banana: And kudos to the guys in the stands that do:

" That's another Colonel first down!" :thumb: Get ready to yell that a number of times!

GO DIXIE!:dancingpa

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that Ryle will take one week at a time and will not overlook anyone again. Yes, the field will be a mess, not quite as bad as Dixie past, but getting there. Every home game except one has been a rainy game so Ryle is used to playing in the Union mud. Will be a great night for high school football, playing for homefield advantage.

I know the Raider Seniors are going to be ready for this one. They haven't had much success against this Dixie team growing up but that doesn't matter anymore its a new season, new teams, and I think # 2 and # 3 will bring there A games for the Raiders Friday, and on out. I think they put something on Dixie friday night..

Ryle by 14 or more.

Oh the irony!:lol:

It's this time of year where you appreciate the new field the most.

I look for a low scoring game. The key to the game will be Dixie's D not giving up the big play. Grey and Murray are capable of taking it to the house but I believe the Dixie D will be up to the task.

Dixie 17

Ryle 14

The funny thing is, if we loose, we don't get to play on that field again untill next year.:lol: :lol:

I call that added irony.:laugh:

Biggest challenge of the week goes to the Dixie laundry ladies cleaning those white uniforms. At least they won't have to get out many grass stains. :laugh:

Ha! I wish there were Dixie laundry people. All unies are brought home every week (some cases after several weeks) for mom and dad to clean.:laugh:

I heard Ryle's field is in bad shape , maybe they'll move it to Dixie !:lol: With rain at the end of the week , it could play a BIG factor in the game ! The Boy's up front will decide this game , who can get the push to open up holes and who can shut them down ! Dixie Line on both sides of the ball , You know what has to be done . Get it done !!! :fight: :fight: :fight: :fire:

Yes, the field is in terrible shape, and will probably get worse after the rain today and tomorrow. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that there is no way that coach Warner will move the game to Dixie. :thumb:

I believe that Ryle will take one week at a time and will not overlook anyone again. Yes, the field will be a mess, not quite as bad as Dixie past, but getting there. Every home game except one has been a rainy game so Ryle is used to playing in the Union mud. Will be a great night for high school football, playing for homefield advantage.

Have any idea why the field has looked so bad over the last couple of years? I understand that some games have been played in the rain, but that happened in years past and the field held up wonderfully. Our field used to be a sight to behold, and now it's..........well not. Just wondering if anyone had any info as to why the field is in such bad shape here of late.

The past few years the middle of the field is just fescue. If you look at the sides and end zones the bermuda is still there. Also, the girls/boys soccer teams play at least once a week on the field - JV/Varsity - you have freshman games and JV games.