Everything posted by Snap11
-
Top 5 returning 10th region players
In the 10th region semi finals, Mofford had something like 12 points against Nikola Gligorevic, he had 24 and 12 rebounds I believe. How are you all putting him ahead?
-
Payton Ponzer signs with Union College
Good kid, he deserves it! Best of luck
-
Thomas More signees
How many tri-state players are committing to Thomas More this spring?
-
Cov Cath 24 Dixie Heights 7 (5A)
Not odd when you only have one healthy QB for most of the season....
-
CovCath at Dixie: Predictions
And what about Dixie home field advantage? I go with Dixie on this one.....come on boys!
-
Dixie Heights/Scott Predictions
It's always a pleasure to have Sandman on the post! A true Dixie fan even when things are alittle dim! Keep the faith and show your stuff! GO DIXIE!
-
Boone Co/Dixie Heights predictions
All I have to say is GO DIXIE and I am with you guys come heck or high water! I will support our team and stand with you no matter what! I was there when you were Soph's and they said it could never happen....well.....Just remember the determination and will that you had to prove them wrong. Keep believing!
-
Holmes 33 Dixie Heights 20
Just seemed to me and a number of other fans that if the run was working as Marty proved why would we pass when that was obviously our weak spot that night? They could have ground out the yardage, controlled the clock and than done a short little pass into the end zone for the score or let the run carry it in. And as for Little Johnny, I don't think the boys care what we on Bluegrass say or what fans at the game say because they have enough to do and take care on the field.
-
Holmes 33 Dixie Heights 20
Actually there are four captains on the Dixie team, Marty, Daniel, Stephen and Joey. And I think that all four of the boys do a fine job of leading but it is up to the team to follow. I also know that they are more than aware that this is their last year and are doing everything in "their power" to build team. Sometimes it is very easy for fans to sit in the stands and "know" what the team is feeling but if you are really around the boys, you do know. One loss does not end a season, it's what they do with the loss that will make the difference. I'm still with you boys, GO DIXIE!
-
Holmes 33 Dixie Heights 20
Yeah, what's up with that???? Maybe the talk about what a "team" is should be said again at a higher level????
-
Holmes 33 Dixie Heights 20
I think that our team has some young players trying to step up but so far it is a struggle. As for Joe, passing is important but even more so is the ability of the receivers.... Again, if the call is to pass and Joe hits them in the numbers and the ball is dropped....who is at fault? the Coach? the QB? or the receiver?? Trust me when I say that the team is hungry and they have been working hard and we as supporters need to do just that. Does anyone believe that the Dixie team did not feel the loss on Friday? Speak with them if you have any doubts. Right now the team needs supporters that will encourage the boys to BELIEVE! On any given night at any given game things can go either way, it's what the team does the following week that really matters!
-
Holmes 33 Dixie Heights 20
Agreed!
-
Holmes 33 Dixie Heights 20
Dixie's team is fine but at a loss to explain coaching calls and unable to over-ride caoching calls that make no sense. The team can see what needs to be done but again, when on the field you have to follow the call as it is given to you.
-
Holmes 33 Dixie Heights 20
If the run is working why stop it???? And if someone has a petition to sign to make some "changes" at Dixie I thnik there wouldn't have been enough paper at that game for everyones signatures! And what's with the in-fighting among coaches???? Is this part of the problem..... :confused:
-
Highlands 44 Dixie 14
chsh81... I am not absolving the boys but I do think that sooner (as opposed to later) someone has to hold the coaches accountable too. The team is not sending in the plays, I feel sure that it is the coaches. I agree that the boys didn't play well but again at some point you have to wonder why the ball wasn't put up in the air or some different plays weren't used. How many times can they run the ball up the middle before everyone in stands knows what is coming?????
-
Highlands 44 Dixie 14
As for Dixie coaching....maybe Spritz should let the boys on the field call some of the plays.... At least they wouldn't call the same plays over and over! Especially when you see it isn't working! Keep your heads up boys...that loss was as much on the coaching staff as anyone!
-
Cov Cath at Dixie Heights Predictions
Offense can be agreeable and disagreeable! :thumb: Spritz needs to listen to what the boys on the line are trying to tell him. They are seeing the problems up close and personal! I do agree that the O has not quite got it all together yet but recievers need to actually "receive and hold onto" the ball and run the right patterns, the line needs to keep going and not let the QB wide open, tackles have to be tight, wrap 'em up! Alot of talent on this team and a few bugs are still working themselves out but I "Believe" it will be a fun filled win season! That said, Go Dixie!:banana: :jump:
-
Dixie vs. Simon Kenton II
Sad about Tommy G. but at some point, just like the Bengals, teams have to draw the line and set a standard for our young men. I wish Tommy the best and look forward to another great SK-Dixie game! When these two teams play you can throw out the record books, the stats, all of it 'cause this is a cross town shoot out! Go Dixie! :thumb:
-
Dixie Heights/Simon Kenton predictions
Agree 100% with you Dewey47! All the criticism..... :irked: Dixie will be just fine!
-
Beechwood at Dixie Predictions
I agree...Dixie! :ylsuper: Hot or not it will be a great game to watch! I do agree though, that it won't be the same as under the lights! AND ATTENTION ALL DIXIE FANS.....:dancingpa Don't forget to bring your Mighty Red Colonel Towels to swing! :banana: show your spirit.... And maybe help create a little breeze! :fire:
- CovCath/Roger Bacon, OH Scrimmage
-
Dixie/NCC Scrimmage
Well, much better start than last year! Looks like all that off season working out has given rise to a team that may not need a few games to get it going! I know the men have been working hard and are hoping for a good season...we'll see! For the first time in a few years the team looks ready, really ready and I know the fans sure are! Great job men, stay cool and stay focused! Show 'em your true Dixie Pride! :ylsuper:
-
Best Defense In NKY?
Hey now, I tried to edit asap! (
-
Best Defense In NKY?
Is there any thing that those Blue Birds can't do............
-
Top QB's this year in '07
My understanding about Bricking and last year...some of the coaches changed the way he was throwing the ball and this seemed to create some accuracy problems. I know that he has been working hard in the off season and has gotten back to his old ways and should be a threat this year along with his receivers and the entire Dixie team! Go Colonels!