Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 33 Dixie Heights 20

Featured Replies

Nice work boys. Atta boy coach... :dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Replies 116
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holmes - CCH is not a definite.

  • Author
Holmes - CCH is not a definite.

 

Depends on what Holmes team show up. The Scott team, it will be ugly. The Holy Cross/Dixie team, it will be close...

Sounds like T Clark may have a serious injury. I hope not.

What will it take for CCH to be the odd team out for this district's playoffs? Is this even possible?

Did I ever mention that I'd love to have SteveO out in Boone County?

  • Author
Did I ever mention that I'd love to have SteveO out in Boone County?

 

Once or twice...:lol:

  • Author
What will it take for CCH to be the odd team out for this district's playoffs? Is this even possible?

 

I believe, the only thing that could change is if Holmes beats CCH, Scott's out.

Lickert will be joining us on Game Night right after 10:00...

What will it take for CCH to be the odd team out for this district's playoffs? Is this even possible?

 

CCH's victory over BW is huge. Of course, you get to count the wins for any 4 teams that you have beaten other than the teams you are tied with. CCH has 2 wins now with one being over Scott so only BW counts. Holmes can count Dixie's wins and HC's wins. That could put Holmes over the top or darn close.

 

I'll say this: the game just got a lot bigger.

I believe, the only thing that could change is if Holmes beats CCH, Scott's out.

 

They would be out in a 3-way tiebreaker .

What will it take for CCH to be the odd team out for this district's playoffs? Is this even possible?
Right now, it's a 4-way tie at 1-2.
Right now, it's a 4-way tie at 1-2.

 

Lets assume (dangerously) that Dixie will beat Scott and end up 2-2. Then it depends on the Holmes-CCH game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.