31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pain....

But seriously, I could see this one going either way. By that I mean it could be either a blow out win for Dixie, or SK could make it a good game. My mind is telling me not to do it, but for some reason I have a feeling that SK finally gets over the hump after consecutive heart break losses to Dixie the last two years. The bad thing about that feeling is that SK is coming into the game not looking good at all and Dixie is coming off a heart break loss and hungry for their first victory.

Pain....

But seriously, I could see this one going either way. By that I mean it could be either a blow out win for Dixie, or SK could make it a good game. My mind is telling me not to do it, but for some reason I have a feeling that SK finally gets over the hump after consecutive heart break losses to Dixie the last two years. The bad thing about that feeling is that SK is coming into the game not looking good at all and Dixie is coming off a heart break loss and hungry for their first victory.

I will say this ,( Dixie ) their not very happy at all after that game !:madman:

Sk Bias, Dixie wins the Kenton Co. Bowl by 3 tds. They are a better team than the team that just man handled the pioneers.

They beat NCC in a scrimmage, don't know that I would say they're for sure the better team because of that. Besides, I gave all the reasons why I didn't think SK would win. IF SK doesn't have 6 or so unforced turnovers like the other night this could be a good game. Dixie is the safe bet, but whats fun about picking them when there is no money on the line.

They beat NCC in a scrimmage, don't know that I would say they're for sure the better team because of that. Besides, I gave all the reasons why I didn't think SK would win. IF SK doesn't have 6 or so unforced turnovers like the other night this could be a good game. Dixie is the safe bet, but whats fun about picking them when there is no money on the line.

But it wasn't just any ordinary scrimmage, it was the SUPERBOWL of scrimmages!:D :thumb:

But it wasn't just any ordinary scrimmage, it was the SUPERBOWL of scrimmages!:D :thumb:

And it was played on FRIDAY NIGHT !!! :irked: Not in front of a spotted ball game !!!:irked: Just to fit the game in !!!!!!!!! Now I feel better !:lol: