Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snap11

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snap11

  1. In the 10th region semi finals, Mofford had something like 12 points against Nikola Gligorevic, he had 24 and 12 rebounds I believe. How are you all putting him ahead?
  2. Good kid, he deserves it! Best of luck
  3. How many tri-state players are committing to Thomas More this spring?
  4. Not odd when you only have one healthy QB for most of the season....
  5. And what about Dixie home field advantage? I go with Dixie on this one.....come on boys!
  6. It's always a pleasure to have Sandman on the post! A true Dixie fan even when things are alittle dim! Keep the faith and show your stuff! GO DIXIE!
  7. All I have to say is GO DIXIE and I am with you guys come heck or high water! I will support our team and stand with you no matter what! I was there when you were Soph's and they said it could never happen....well.....Just remember the determination and will that you had to prove them wrong. Keep believing!
  8. Just seemed to me and a number of other fans that if the run was working as Marty proved why would we pass when that was obviously our weak spot that night? They could have ground out the yardage, controlled the clock and than done a short little pass into the end zone for the score or let the run carry it in. And as for Little Johnny, I don't think the boys care what we on Bluegrass say or what fans at the game say because they have enough to do and take care on the field.
  9. Actually there are four captains on the Dixie team, Marty, Daniel, Stephen and Joey. And I think that all four of the boys do a fine job of leading but it is up to the team to follow. I also know that they are more than aware that this is their last year and are doing everything in "their power" to build team. Sometimes it is very easy for fans to sit in the stands and "know" what the team is feeling but if you are really around the boys, you do know. One loss does not end a season, it's what they do with the loss that will make the difference. I'm still with you boys, GO DIXIE!
  10. Yeah, what's up with that???? Maybe the talk about what a "team" is should be said again at a higher level????
  11. I think that our team has some young players trying to step up but so far it is a struggle. As for Joe, passing is important but even more so is the ability of the receivers.... Again, if the call is to pass and Joe hits them in the numbers and the ball is dropped....who is at fault? the Coach? the QB? or the receiver?? Trust me when I say that the team is hungry and they have been working hard and we as supporters need to do just that. Does anyone believe that the Dixie team did not feel the loss on Friday? Speak with them if you have any doubts. Right now the team needs supporters that will encourage the boys to BELIEVE! On any given night at any given game things can go either way, it's what the team does the following week that really matters!
  12. Dixie's team is fine but at a loss to explain coaching calls and unable to over-ride caoching calls that make no sense. The team can see what needs to be done but again, when on the field you have to follow the call as it is given to you.
  13. If the run is working why stop it???? And if someone has a petition to sign to make some "changes" at Dixie I thnik there wouldn't have been enough paper at that game for everyones signatures! And what's with the in-fighting among coaches???? Is this part of the problem..... :confused:
  14. chsh81... I am not absolving the boys but I do think that sooner (as opposed to later) someone has to hold the coaches accountable too. The team is not sending in the plays, I feel sure that it is the coaches. I agree that the boys didn't play well but again at some point you have to wonder why the ball wasn't put up in the air or some different plays weren't used. How many times can they run the ball up the middle before everyone in stands knows what is coming?????
  15. As for Dixie coaching....maybe Spritz should let the boys on the field call some of the plays.... At least they wouldn't call the same plays over and over! Especially when you see it isn't working! Keep your heads up boys...that loss was as much on the coaching staff as anyone!
  16. Offense can be agreeable and disagreeable! :thumb: Spritz needs to listen to what the boys on the line are trying to tell him. They are seeing the problems up close and personal! I do agree that the O has not quite got it all together yet but recievers need to actually "receive and hold onto" the ball and run the right patterns, the line needs to keep going and not let the QB wide open, tackles have to be tight, wrap 'em up! Alot of talent on this team and a few bugs are still working themselves out but I "Believe" it will be a fun filled win season! That said, Go Dixie!:banana: :jump:
  17. Sad about Tommy G. but at some point, just like the Bengals, teams have to draw the line and set a standard for our young men. I wish Tommy the best and look forward to another great SK-Dixie game! When these two teams play you can throw out the record books, the stats, all of it 'cause this is a cross town shoot out! Go Dixie! :thumb:
  18. Agree 100% with you Dewey47! All the criticism..... :irked: Dixie will be just fine!
  19. I agree...Dixie! :ylsuper: Hot or not it will be a great game to watch! I do agree though, that it won't be the same as under the lights! AND ATTENTION ALL DIXIE FANS.....:dancingpa Don't forget to bring your Mighty Red Colonel Towels to swing! :banana: show your spirit.... And maybe help create a little breeze! :fire:
  20. What a shame about Brent.... We are all hoping that he gets back quick! And we are an opposing team! Our thoughts are with you and keep your spirits up....it's a long season and we look forward to seeing you on the field!
  21. Well, much better start than last year! Looks like all that off season working out has given rise to a team that may not need a few games to get it going! I know the men have been working hard and are hoping for a good season...we'll see! For the first time in a few years the team looks ready, really ready and I know the fans sure are! Great job men, stay cool and stay focused! Show 'em your true Dixie Pride! :ylsuper:
  22. Hey now, I tried to edit asap! (
  23. Is there any thing that those Blue Birds can't do............
  24. My understanding about Bricking and last year...some of the coaches changed the way he was throwing the ball and this seemed to create some accuracy problems. I know that he has been working hard in the off season and has gotten back to his old ways and should be a threat this year along with his receivers and the entire Dixie team! Go Colonels!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.