Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thomas More signees

Featured Replies

How many tri-state players are committing to Thomas More this spring?

How many tri-state players are committing to Thomas More this spring?

 

I know the three Dixie kids (Maloney, Bricking, and Dettmer) are all going to Thomas More. I don't know of any others.

I was also told the Freeman from Dixie was also going there as well.

I know the three Dixie kids (Maloney, Bricking, and Dettmer) are all going to Thomas More. I don't know of any others.

 

 

I read, Enquirer I think, Bricking was still weighing his options.

I heard that Hankinson, Forrester, and Deck from Scott will be signing next week to play football at Thomas More.

I heard that Hankinson, Forrester, and Deck from Scott will be signing next week to play football at Thomas More.

 

Great to hear so happy and proud of those players and congrats to all the others signing with Thomas More. :dancingpa

WR/DB Jeff West from Holy Cross and possibly FB/LB Robert Walker

Sam Brown TE/DE and Greg Turner DT from Boone County will be attending Thomas More next season and I'm sure there will be a couple more guys from Boone going there to play also.

I read, Enquirer I think, Bricking was still weighing his options.

 

Talked to his mom and she said that Joey was going to sign with TM !:thumb:Congrats to Joey B. on a Great Choice and going to the next level to play ball !!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

 

 

Best of Luck to all the Dixie players moving up to the next level ! Show that DIXIE PRIDE and Good Luck at TM !!!:fire::fight::fight::fight:

Most of these players played both sides of the ball. What position will they be playing at TM?

Most of these players played both sides of the ball. What position will they be playing at TM?

 

Any info?

I did hear Deck was going to be playing WR not QB as he did at Scott. Again.....not sure, just hear say.

Most of these players played both sides of the ball. What position will they be playing at TM?

 

 

Bricking from Dixie never played on defense his entire varsity career. Too valuable as QB.

Any info?

I did hear Deck was going to be playing WR not QB as he did at Scott. Again.....not sure, just hear say.

 

That would be a good move.

That would be a good move.

 

Would it? TMC have a few WR's coming to play.

 

Latonio Chambers (Purcell Marion)

Dettmer (Dixie)

Nick Olthaus (Elder)

West (Holy Cross)

Hankinson (Scott)

 

Are there more? Where's Bricking going to play?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.