Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top QB's this year in '07

Featured Replies

  • Replies 125
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bricking from Dixie should be one of the tops in NKY.

I think Bricking from Dixie should be one of the tops in NKY.

 

 

Who does he have to throw to?

Who does he have to throw to?

 

From what I've read on here I believe his main target is Detmer, I think he's #15. If you remember the 2nd day of the Dixie game, he's the one that caught the game winning TD in OT. He'll be a three year starter for the Colonels, and they like mix it up with the run and pass.

Anyone know who is going to QB (Cov.) Holy Cross and who do they have to throw to?

I think Clay Cecil of Highlands is going to be one of the top qbs this year. Last year, as a junior he had a fantastic year running the ball and threw the ball pretty well. Actually he threw the ball very well when you consider that his sophomore year he started at linebacker and didn't to my recollection take any snaps in even practice.

I wouldn't want to defend the option with E.J. Fields of Frankfort running it.

J.K. Ratliff of Johnson Central should have a great year.

Doubt it. They never throw the ball. And when they did it was usually Grimm.

Steven Ferguson from Eastern is a heck of an athlete. He certainly is a double threat. He is being recruited as an "athlete" because he is not your typical pocket passer.He is dangerous on the move and an excellent option QB. Matthews from Shelby Co. is just the opposite. He has very good pocket pressence and throws an accurate ball. Pryor from Ballard is a combo of the above mentioned. Good arm, can run if needed.

Who does he have to throw to?

 

Highlands' D-backs!!.........................easy! just a joke!:jump:

I think Clay Cecil of Highlands is going to be one of the top qbs this year. Last year, as a junior he had a fantastic year running the ball and threw the ball pretty well. Actually he threw the ball very well when you consider that his sophomore year he started at linebacker and didn't to my recollection take any snaps in even practice.

If you define QB by only passing stats, Clay will struggle for TOP recognition. If you define QB as a LEADER of an offense...Clay will possibly be the best in the state.

I think Clay Cecil will be one of the top QB's in State this year!!! He has been working very hard on the fundamentals for the QB position and I think he is going to surprise some folks. I am not a big fan of just throwing the ball long to spread the defense which we all know is a low percentage pass. I liked what I saw in spring ball mainly geared toward the intermediate passing attack which we haven't seen in some time. This kid is a leader and mark my word he is going to be fun to watch this year!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.