Top QB's this year in '07

EJ will more than likely play db or receiver. He does not throw the ball very much. Not saying he can not. But with wheels like his I would run him also. Coach Buckett could best answer the question!

E.J will mostlikely play Defense or WR/Return kicks.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stat-wise, noone will compare to the Lewis kid at Clay County.

Talent-wise, Fields is the clearcut best athlete at QB in the state.

It's also worth noting that the Phillipe kid at Henry Clay will put up some great numbers this season.

Stat-wise, noone will compare to the Lewis kid at Clay County.

Talent-wise, Fields is the clearcut best athlete at QB in the state.

It's also worth noting that the Phillipe kid at Henry Clay will put up some great numbers this season.

Unless you have seen every QB in the state how could anyone say that one player is the best athlete of the bunch, IMO! You might want to watch the QB at Beechwood (Cody Elliott) before saying someone is the best athlete at QB. He has it all except for great size, runs 4.47 40 and has a rocket for an arm. Mainly being looked at right now to play D1 baseball w/football season coming up I believe he will get some looks but as mentioned to play another position.

Unless you have seen every QB in the state how could anyone say that one player is the best athlete of the bunch, IMO! You might want to watch the QB at Beechwood (Cody Elliott) before saying someone is the best athlete at QB. He has it all except for great size, runs 4.47 40 and has a rocket for an arm. Mainly being looked at right now to play D1 baseball w/football season coming up I believe he will get some looks but as mentioned to play another position.

At a 4.47 40 that means he is about 2 steps behind fields