54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Simon Kenton
    • Dixie Heights

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True statement. I love it when the Pioneers suit up against Dixie because I know its worth the ticket price, even though I'm not the one footing the bill.

I guess thats why its hard to predict a winner. My head tells me to go with Dixie but its like someone once told me:

Predicting a football score is like guessing the weather at night 2 weeks from now.

True statement. I love it when the Pioneers suit up against Dixie because I know its worth the ticket price, even though I'm not the one footing the bill.

I guess thats why its hard to predict a winner. My head tells me to go with Dixie but its like someone once told me:

Predicting a football score is like guessing the weather at night 2 weeks from now.

Is that a John Madden quote?

It just occured to me that if there happens to be a lightning delay then Im leaving right then and there. Im a little supersticious(Spelling?) and history has brought losses for SK on both previous occasions.

Just some food for thought for those who attended.

I'm leaving because it'll probably take 6 hours to get it in.:lol:

It just occured to me that if there happens to be a lightning delay then Im leaving right then and there. Im a little supersticious(Spelling?) and history has brought losses for SK on both previous occasions.

Just some food for thought for those who attended.

I think we'll finally be OK this year. :lol:

planning.jpg

Well at least you won't freeze to death as we have in year's past! Good football weather.

I don't think freezing was an issue the past two years. It was staying dry and out of the path of lightening that was the problem. I was dumb enough to stay through the delay two years ago, even though it turned out to be a great ending. :thumb: Then last year, I was again dumb enough to sit through the rain, but I didn't return on Saturday.

:D

I don't think freezing was an issue the past two years. It was staying dry and out of the path of lightening that was the problem. I was dumb enough to stay through the delay two years ago, even though it turned out to be a great ending. :thumb: Then last year, I was again dumb enough to sit through the rain, but I didn't return on Saturday.

Me too.:D except I made it up on Saturday.

I guess misery does love company.:jump:

Didn't we have the same thing happen at Dixie in 01 where lightning stopped a game and we had to play again on Saturday? I can't remember who it was against but it could have very easily been SK too.:p:D