Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GaViking

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GaViking

  1. Congratulations to the Dixie Colonels football team on the win.
  2. We saw the Butler Independent School bus parked on a side street this morning by the Marriot in Covington. Congratulations!
  3. What time does the game begin? Go BULLDOGS!!!
  4. Dave helped me with my first avatar. I remember how he loved to have a thread on New Year's eve BGP party. Very nice person, and I always got a huge laugh about his squirrel adventures, (and crabs while in FL)
  5. Congratulations Cooper for your win Friday night! Now on to the next game and stay focused. Great job for being such a new school.
  6. Surprised to see 17 pages for the first loss of the season for a football game.
  7. Good luck to both teams on Saturday, Praying no player will be injured
  8. I have to stand with my team no matter what. Have only been to Trinity once in my life and yes it was in 2004, a loooong time ago (and no I'm not trying to STILL live off that game). Trinity players and fans were classy in defeat that night. I hope no matter who wins/loses, both teams and fans show class and respect for each other. We have attended 2 Trinity-Dixie footballs games in the playoffs - one was a win and one was a lose. Dixie 2014 has had a great year and we will be cheering them on Saturday night.
  9. Trinity Alum - I am asking a serious question and no ill will intended at all. Why was the 2004 team for Trinity not so good? I bought coffee that year at the concession stand and the worker said Trinity was down that year.
  10. I don't know anything about Ballard - I have to root for Dixie though.
  11. So sorry he is hurt - I hope it isn't serious. SK is a good football team and I never like to see player hurt on either team
  12. Dixie Colonels - just stay focused. You've had a great season - keep the momentum going! Good luck this week!!
  13. Yes, the 2004 Dixie football team was a great team. I hope Dixie stays focused on the SK game and this game alone.
  14. Anyone know where the game will be played?
  15. That and $1.50 will buy you a coke - just saying
  16. I want to see you eating the crow
  17. Congratulations CCH - what a game!!! So happy to see the state championship brought back to the 9th Region! You played hard.
  18. Congratulations CCH - Bring it home to NKY! I will say CCH hit the free throws tonight and that can win the game. Good luck against Scott County in the finals!
  19. Such sad news to hear. Such a great person.
  20. I have been praying for you and your family.
  21. 9th Region Boys Finals - Holmes vs. Covington Catholic | Tri State Internet Sports Radio Videos | iHigh.com
  22. Will the purchase of a ticket allow you to attend both games?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.