Dixie vs. Simon Kenton (Take #2) - Playoff Meeting

theguru

Who wins?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dixie (11-1)
    • Simon Kenton (11-1)

Dixie dominated Simon in the regular season but will it be the same this time around?

Simon had a huge win over Lafayette tonight and Dixie looks like the favorite to make the 6A Finals.

Is this a trap game for Dixie? Will the result be the same?

Who wins and why?

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dixie is locked in and focused... so, no trap game. They also have added incentive after the two losses to SK last year. Those losses hurt, and these boys remember that feeling.

And to top it off, Dixie just has way more talent across the board. Expect another humiliating beat down for SK.

I think the game will be better than the last time but believe that Dixie will be too much. Dixie hasn't looked this good to me in quite a while and I don't see them losing. Then again, based on some of the results tonight in other games, who in hell knows???

1) To call a 3rd round playoff game against a district opponent a trap game is absurd.

2) Dixie will be ready for SK just like SK will be ready for Dixie. Both teams will come prepared and with energy.

3) I think Dixie comes out with a W in a closer game than what we saw in the regular season.

4) I also predict it will probably be cold again.

1) To call a 3rd round playoff game against a district opponent a trap game is absurd.

2) Dixie will be ready for SK just like SK will be ready for Dixie. Both teams will come prepared and with energy.

3) I think Dixie comes out with a W in a closer game than what we saw in the regular season.

4) I also predict it will probably be cold again.

I predict SK will win it!!!