Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie vs. Simon Kenton (Take #2) - Playoff Meeting

Who wins? 97 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Dixie (11-1)
      81%
    • Simon Kenton (11-1)
      18%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dixie dominated Simon in the regular season but will it be the same this time around?

 

Simon had a huge win over Lafayette tonight and Dixie looks like the favorite to make the 6A Finals.

 

Is this a trap game for Dixie? Will the result be the same?

 

Who wins and why?

  • Replies 444
  • Views 46.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dixie. Because they are the better team.

Dixie is rolling! Just not sure SK can slow them down enough to win. But I have no doubt it will be a much better game.

I think Dixie is locked in and focused... so, no trap game. They also have added incentive after the two losses to SK last year. Those losses hurt, and these boys remember that feeling.

 

And to top it off, Dixie just has way more talent across the board. Expect another humiliating beat down for SK.

Dixie just appears to be totally focused on the goal and with their talent that makes them very dangerous.

This game could go either way. Dixie is playing really well and truly appears to be taking things one game at a time. SK has revenge on their minds from the regular season loss. It should be a great game.

Dixie by three scores.

I saw nothing in the first meeting that says SK can stop Moore. He will be the best player on the field and the difference.

I think the game will be better than the last time but believe that Dixie will be too much. Dixie hasn't looked this good to me in quite a while and I don't see them losing. Then again, based on some of the results tonight in other games, who in hell knows???

I expect SK will be ready for this game but Moore is hot right now and he's not their only quality player. His stats tonight were absurd, he's so dangerous with the ball in his hands.

I see a lot closer of a game then the first time around but dixie and Moore with his dual threat ability will be to much for SK, Dixie lives to play on another week. Dixie 28 SK 24

Dillon Powell is on a different level right now! 509 yards all purpsoe yards 4 tds in the last 2 games!

Pioneer Nation has been waiting for this rematch!!!! SK is coming!!!!

1) To call a 3rd round playoff game against a district opponent a trap game is absurd.

2) Dixie will be ready for SK just like SK will be ready for Dixie. Both teams will come prepared and with energy.

3) I think Dixie comes out with a W in a closer game than what we saw in the regular season.

4) I also predict it will probably be cold again.

1) To call a 3rd round playoff game against a district opponent a trap game is absurd.

2) Dixie will be ready for SK just like SK will be ready for Dixie. Both teams will come prepared and with energy.

3) I think Dixie comes out with a W in a closer game than what we saw in the regular season.

4) I also predict it will probably be cold again.

 

I predict SK will win it!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.