97 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dixie (11-1)
    • Simon Kenton (11-1)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we will see who has improved the most since their last game against each other.

SK could have improved more than Dixie since their last matchup (I doubt it but it's possible) but the nice thing is this: Dixie was so far ahead of SK in that last meeting that SK has a lot of ground to make up.

Turnovers will cost Dixie the game.

You've been saying that for awhile but yet it has come to fruition. But I guess it's good that you think so highly of Dixie that the only way you think SK wins is if Dixie turns the ball over to them a lot.

From the first prediction thread

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/dixie-heights-vs-287766.html

SK will dominate Dixie and their running game!.

Dillon Powell will run wild on Dixie!!

SK has the better QB!

Moore 42/85 729 yards 49% 4 tds and 85 rushes 792 yards 13 tds.

Racke 96/142 1246 yards 68% 16 tds and 71 rushes 351 yards 7 tds

#45 is the leader they will shut Dixie down!!

I been waiting all season for this game sick tired of hearing Dixie's fan say they are better just like last year! SK will dominate!!!

Next Friday just call SK the District Champs!!! Sweep!!!!!

Dude, if Olmstead can block this guy :

Daniel Cage Bio - UND.COM - University of Notre Dame Official Athletic Site

he can block Johnson.

I was at the first game. Dixie dominated the trenches. Yes sk has some nice wr's. But If the qb doesn't have time to throw they are irrelevant. Second verse will be same as the first and Johnson and the rest of the line were not blocked in the first verse by sk all night last time coach.

I was at the first game. Dixie dominated the trenches. Yes sk has some nice wr's. But If the qb doesn't have time to throw they are irrelevant. Second verse will be same as the first and Johnson and the rest of the line were not blocked in the first verse by sk all night last time coach.

News flash according to the stats Johnson only had 3 tackles that is average.

SK was rolling over opponents prior to their first meeting and maybe they took Dixie too lightly and got surprised. I do not think that happens this game. I think this a much closer game than the prior meeting with the winner not being decided until the 4th quarter. I still predict Dixie to win but would not be surprised if SK pulls out a victory

SK was rolling over opponents prior to their first meeting and maybe they took Dixie too lightly and got surprised. I do not think that happens this game. I think this a much closer game than the prior meeting with the winner not being decided until the 4th quarter. I still predict Dixie to win but would not be surprised if SK pulls out a victory

I was there. Saw the talent on both sides and it wasn't a fluke. Yes sk has some talented skills players but Dixie is better in the trenches. That is where the battle is won and lost. If sk's line play was more I would definitely say it's closer.