97 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dixie (11-1)
    • Simon Kenton (11-1)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Pioneers have been to the Regional Finals 3 years in a row! (losing 2 with the 3rd pending)

Marksberry has a lot of playoff wins! (14 in 15 years to go with 9 losses)

Everybody said SK had no chance this season and laughed at me when i said state champs!!(are you surprised when people laugh at your bloviation?)

Here we are again! Battle tested! (against who besides Dixie? Ryle with half of their players on the DL? Boone and their 1-10 record?)

Hated on bashed! (by who?)

Made fun of our schedule for playing cupcakes. (facts are facts)

These Pioneers have been through it all storms, fire damage, still dealing with replacing all jerseys etc. They proved last Friday they can play with the speed teams. Pioneer Nation is here!!!! We will win this game! SK all the way!!!

There is a chance NoKY could have 5 teams in the finals, If SK gets by Dixie this week, I will be thrilled to root for the Neers to bring home the gold.

What word for MTGL use for the fact that UK#1 is bothered by criticism from another school's fans?

Oh, yes.

Rich.

No program gets blatantly attacked on this site, completely absent of moderation, like SK does. It has been open season on SK's program for years now. UK is not the only one from Independence that has acquired an edge.

No program gets blatantly attacked on this site, completely absent of moderation, like SK does. It has been open season on SK's program for years now. UK is not the only one from Independence that has acquired an edge.

Quit the crying. No one is picking on SK's team. They're all hammering one poster. Everyone knows SK can play. Coach M has built a really nice program.