97 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dixie (11-1)
    • Simon Kenton (11-1)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But.....the metaphorical shovel you dig a good group of sk athletes under with intrigues me.

:thumb:

Facts, numbers, and the truth are not on his side. Let him keep digging.

Edited by hoops5
Rule 2

I want to meet UK#1FAN at the game. To me he is a BGPs icon.

(Probably better to meet before the game, since he probably won't be in the mood to do so after SK loses again :)

I haven't met many BGP members, but if I had a bucket list of BGP members to meet, he'd definitely be on it.

BGP wouldn't be the site that it is without him IMO.

I haven't met many BGP members, but if I had a bucket list of BGP members to meet, he'd definitely be on it.

BGP wouldn't be the site that it is without him IMO.

I agree.

I haven't met too many folks on here, but he is on the short list for me. On the other side of the spectrum, and someone I met last year, is Golden Sunrise. So many unique and interesting folks on here :)

I want to meet UK#1FAN at the game. To me he is a BGPs icon.

(Probably better to meet before the game, since he probably won't be in the mood to do so after SK loses again :)

Comical Dixie fans want to meet me after they disrespect me and my Simon Kenton Pioneers all year!!! Merry Christmas! :poop:

Comical Dixie fans want to meet me after they disrespect me and my Simon Kenton Pioneers all year!!! Merry Christmas! :poop:

You may have EARNED some borderline disrespect, simply because you seem to respect no one or their opinion, (unless they agree with you which is nearly impossible) but I haven't seen anyone disrespect the Neers. Saying they believe another team is better than SK is not disrespect.

My Pioneers have been to the Regional Finals 3 years in a row! Marksberry has a lot of playoff wins! Everybody said SK had no chance this season and laughed at me when i said state champs!! Here we are again! Battle tested! Hated on bashed! Made fun of are schedule for playing cupcakes. These Pioneers have been through it all storms, fire damage, still dealing with replacing all jerseys etc. They proved last Friday they can play with the speed teams. Pioneer Nation is here!!!! We will win this game! SK all the way!!!