RB Close, give to Dixie

WR SK, Winkler really good

OL. Dixie, by a mile

DL Dixie, by a mile

LB. SK

DB. Dixie

ST. Dixie

Speed. Dixie, by a mile

Better in the trenches, better team speed, and the best playmaker in Northern Ky. Dixie in a walkaway

Why funny? It has been the case over 50% of the time for the last 50+ years. Can't say the same for the teams playing in Crestview Hills. If my math is correct, those teams have accounted for approximatley ZERO titles.

This is a 6A big boy playoff thread. Little boy 4A is down the road buddy! :D

This is a 6A big boy playoff thread. Little boy 4A is down the road buddy! :D

I love your passion UK#1 and I won't hijack this thread any more but I will leave you with this:

HHS crushed CCH

CCH crushed Dixie

Dixie crushed SK

I don't think the football being played in Ft. Thomas next Friday is "little boy" football:)!!

I do think SK and Dixie are both quality teams this year though and will be very curious to see how it turns out. I hope the winner goes on to win it all in 6A.

Clearly, SK has to make major adjustments to be competitive in this game. If I'm SK , I play a five man front , and play the the QB keep option every time. I blitz corner backs and I live with the pass completions. On offense , I pass the ball down field on first down at least 5 times to get the linebackers off the los. I move #67 from SK to be over Johnson so he does not have to be double teamed. I also consider throwing in some on side kicks.

Clearly, SK has to make major adjustments to be competitive in this game. If I'm SK , I play a five man front , and play the the QB keep option every time. I blitz corner backs and I live with the pass completions. On offense , I pass the ball down field on first down at least 5 times to get the linebackers off the los. I move #67 from SK to be over Johnson so he does not have to be double teamed. I also consider throwing in some on side kicks.

Get ahold of some game film. Olmstead was over johnson in the last match. They only will be head to head if SK moves him to G. And if you do this, Machlitt will eat whatever tackle you put there. No 'Neer can stop Johnson 1 on 1. He's a player you have to plan around. Kind of like your doing here.

The difference will be SK has a passing game Dixie doesn't.

Dixie does have a passing game and it drives me crazy when people say they don't. Check their passing attempts all season. THEY DON'T NEED TO THROW THE BALL. Their unstoppable on the run, if the opposing team has no answer for the running game then you RUN THE BALL!