Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ennam_iv

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ennam_iv

  1. Their team defense is ranked 3rd in the state in points allowed per game.
  2. Dixie wins with another good defensive effort. Up next for Dixie is Holmes Wednesday night @ Dixie
  3. SK jumped out to a 5-0 lead to start the game, then Dixie outscored them 52-21. In SK's defense, they were missing their best player. Dixie was missing a starter as well.
  4. The Red Colonels visit the Pioneers tonight. Who wins and why?
  5. With Holmes, CovCath and NewCath on tap, for 3 out of the next 4, the opportunity is there to make some noise
  6. I've seen Rowan play a couple of times... have yet to see Mason. Rowan has 3 really good, quality guards. I think anytime a team has guards like that. they have a chance to win. And they also had 4 bigs to rotate in and out. I'm taking Rowan by 10.
  7. Michael Jordan Romes! Also, the all time leading scorer at Mt. St. Joe. I really like the game he calls as well... I'm a big fan too! I think he is able to call a good game because he has played as extensively as he has. He understands the game. (side note: his dad has the best legs in NKY!)
  8. Hedger could not be stopped tonight. Lloyd was just too small. Matt Isbel had a nice dunk off an oop by Liam Rabe. Dixie cleared the bench with more than 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter.
  9. Dixie wins . Andrew Hedger "player of game"
  10. The Red Colonels travel down the road (5 minutes), to Erlanger, for a district seeding game against the Juggernauts. Can Coach Chevy beat his Alma Mater? Can Lloyd pull off the upset at home like they did a few years ago in the District tourney? Who wins and why?
  11. This should be a good old good one. Wish I were available to watch it.
  12. I was at the game and I do not recall Holmes taking a lot of "bad shots." Maybe late in the game, last few minutes of the 4th quarter. I do recall Holmes missing a lot of good, easy shots though. This quote is not an accurate representation of the game I saw.
  13. Great win by CovCath. Brilliant coaching and execution. I will do my best Walter impersonation now... I said at the beginning of the year, after summer scrimmages and before the regular season started, that CovCath should be number 1 in the NKY preseason rankings. I was scoffed at by quite a few... I'm too lazy to dig back and call folks out though, so rest at ease
  14. I agree about the fans chanting. It's just a part of the game and I have heard way harsher things said. I have no problem with fans chanting that. If I were the player it was directed at, I'd take it as a compliment. Now, what I do have an issue with is folks getting one here and acting like the CCH coaching staff stopped it... didn't happen. Also, the CCH players are stepping on the court and "bullying" their opponents, both physically and verbally... and good for them for doing that. Until another team steps on the floor against them with the same mindset (in the 9th region), they will continue to whoop other teams in this region.
  15. I was at the game. The CovCath cheering section did the "over-rated" chant at Beetle at least 3 different times. So, I'm not sure how the CovCath staff "stopped it."
  16. I hope that CovCath players are not saying things on the court that cross the line. I tell both of my boys that there are certain things you should not say inside the lines, because life is real outside the lines. You never know who you could run into at night when you are by yourself.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.